AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

New York City kicked me out recently cuz I honked my Texan truck, Texan road rage, sang in Texan accent off-key, my Texan grille guard mowed down the pedestrians, stole NYPD's horse in Texan style ride, and then kicked out of NYC for stole NYPD's horse. Guess they aren't that friendly environment without using my Texan truck with V8. Story of my life in NYC for 45 minutes.

:lol: Also Texans eat Bulls' testicles. You may find this very delicious dinner for yourself, so COME TO NYC and party with us!

n645684874_384774_195.jpg

Here in Canada, it is 19 years old so you have nothing to worry about!

Come on over to O'Canada and be Mrs Bucket's guide!!!

You're my lefty and Jiro's my righty ... bwahahaha!!

Gonna make all the chicas jealous when I have two hotties on my arms.

:naughty:

Here in Canada, it is 19 years old so you have nothing to worry about!

Come on over to O'Canada and be Mrs Bucket's guide!!!

You're my lefty and Jiro's my righty ... bwahahaha!!

Gonna make all the chicas jealous when I have two hotties on my arms.

:naughty:
hahahaha, are you making some room for your hubby?

I can't due too far so I'm probably plan to go to deaf event in Atlanta in 2010, not far away from my home

I dont know about the restrictions but we are going to a bar, so I guess 21 and over?[/QUOTE]

Ahhh see, for the whole dinner thing, i didnt know if i should bring the munchkin... might be too overwhelming for her yet. (5 yo)

Jiro, some new buildings are now under construction on Twin Tower area? I had seen empty ground there in 2005.

it's always under construction for probably.... next decade? couple decades? lol who knows? UK Prince Charles visited the site few months ago and he asked - "so when will it be done?" nobody could even answer him :lol:

I dont know about the restrictions but we are going to a bar, so I guess 21 and over?

Ahhh see, for the whole dinner thing, i didnt know if i should bring the munchkin... might be too overwhelming for her yet. (5 yo)

yes dinner is fine but not the bar at Arctica.

Just spoke with authentic on ooVoo - He got confused with the dates, lol.

Thought was during december, I told him it is next month. He went D'oh.

But seems keen about alldeaf.com meet fortunately.

Just spoke with authentic on ooVoo - He got confused with the dates, lol.

Thought was during december, I told him it is next month. He went D'oh.

But seems keen about alldeaf.com meet fortunately.

wow, that was good that ya contacted them. What a disaster if ya didn't.

Back