AllDeaf Meet - 30 Jan, 2010 in NYC

Yes, I arrived ten to 3 this afternoon, half an hour early than I thought.

Must have had a good wind pushing you and the Highway Patrol ignoring your pilot going thru that red light. :lol:

It really looks like all of you had a blast!! Got a question - in the big group pictures, is that Shel's hubby in the back?

JClarke - glad you made it to LA safely.
Phillips - great job surprising the crap out of people.

It really looks like all of you had a blast!! Got a question - in the big group pictures, is that Shel's hubby in the back?

JClarke - glad you made it to LA safely.
Phillips - great job surprising the crap out of people.
Yes, that's Shel's hubby

I m back to home from Purple work.

Alex - AD king!!!!

ADMeetparty013.jpg

ADMeetparty005-1.jpg

ADMeetparty006.jpg

Bistano's Restaurant - NYC

Right on Jake. It looks like you and everyone had a blast. Be safe on the rest of your journey my friend and remember that its always fun on the good side of the pond. :lol:

lol @ my friend's comment - "Whoever said money can't buy you happiness has never lived in NYC"

OK... is it just me or does Shel always have a drink in her hand in every picture. :shock: :lol:

I think that my pictures may be end. I could shoot HD video to make YouTube but Arcatica lounge was too dark.

Hello all of you.
I just saw Chevy57's post asking about who's that girl and FF's post referring about this same girl.

Well, at this time I come forward and I don't really give a damn because I'm gonna tell you the truth.

I am this girl who FF was talking about. Hell yeah I am Katy and this username is just a psuedo and not much active as regular AD member. My original username was known as 'K', one of the oldest AD members (I joined in the Summer of 2002 right after I came home from Deaf Awareness Day at 6 Flag in New Jersey.) The Original AllDeaf v1.O website which was established in May 2002...well I didn't leave or quit here this site...it's really a stupid and ridiclious story to explain. My AD username was K (an inital of my name) and K is really gone forever. I'm not willing to make a new one..I'm staying with Douglas after this big a..ed owner of this site, yes, you know who I'm talking about, that was the one who banned me and deleted my account forever since May 2003 (yes the other website that is a foe to here which was established at the time) for no reason but perhaps just because of his ex-girlfriend who used to my childhood to lifelong good friend (no longer in 2001.) Sickened of his abuse of power, abuse of censorship, and played stupid "unfair" favoritism on ADers. So please don't be surprised if I'm banned again with this current account.

You all want to know the truth, right? Well, then I just did. I'm glad to see you all having a good time, reunite, and to Chevy57, great pictures you took of us. :)

Hello all of you.
I just saw Chevy57's post asking about who's that girl and FF's post referring about this same girl.

Well, at this time I come forward and I don't really give a damn because I'm gonna tell you the truth.

I am this girl who FF was talking about. Hell yeah I am Katy and this username is just a psuedo and not much active as regular AD member. My original username was known as 'K', one of the oldest AD members (I joined in the Summer of 2002 right after I came home from Deaf Awareness Day at 6 Flag in New Jersey.) The Original AllDeaf v1.O website which was established in May 2002...well I didn't leave or quit here this site...it's really a stupid and ridiclious story to explain. My AD username was K (an inital of my name) and K is really gone forever. I'm not willing to make a new one..I'm staying with Douglas after this big a..ed owner of this site, yes, you know who I'm talking about, that was the one who banned me and deleted my account forever since May 2003 (yes the other website that is a foe to here which was established at the time) for no reason but perhaps just because of his ex-girlfriend who used to my childhood to lifelong good friend (no longer in 2001.) Sickened of his abuse of power, abuse of censorship, and played stupid "unfair" favoritism on ADers. So please don't be surprised if I'm banned again with this current account.

You all want to know the truth, right? Well, then I just did. I'm glad to see you all having a good time, reunite, and to Chevy57, great pictures you took of us. :)

Thank you for getting your username. :)

I noticed that lot of deafies always describe the specific event with the specific date. how in the world can a deafie remembers specific event and specific year???? Guess I'm not deaf enough :lol:

I noticed that lot of deafies always describe the specific event with the specific date. how in the world can a deafie remembers specific event and specific year???? Guess I'm not deaf enough :lol:

Maybe you just lack the specific part in the brain that women have to remember such details. :giggle:

Back