AllDeaf.com's Seventh Anniversary milestone

Congrats! :)

Happy Anniversary AD!!! Seven years wow! Alex your doing a fine job! Thank the mods for all their hard work to keep the peace in the forum. :cheers: and more :cheers: to come , many more years ahead:D

10 years in internet age is equivalent to like... 25-35 human years to me!

Are we gonna have a grand bonanza or anything like that? A raffle? Preparation and planning peoples, preparation and planning!

10 years in internet age is equivalent to like... 25-35 human years to me!

Are we gonna have a grand bonanza or anything like that? A raffle? Preparation and planning peoples, preparation and planning!

:lol:

Well, In that case if we do hit the 10th Anniversary - I think we should deserve to plan a grand play with this. It'd be awesome if it became an actuality. :D

Who knows... the 10th anniversary might be when AllDeaf goes virtual! :shock:

:lol:

Well, In that case if we do hit the 10th Anniversary - I think we should deserve to plan a grand play with this. It'd be awesome if it became an actuality. :D

perhaps a massive 10th anniversary ball?

Happy 7th anniversary AllDeaf! It's a great community and also great to see how quick growth AllDeaf gets. Congratulation to Alex for created AllDeaf and made it a such big communicate and handle very well for 7 years! Many more years to go as I hope.:cool2:

pffffft, the fact it has lasted so long makes you realise the lack of oposition lol
but i suppose it's a site who is not prepared to sell their soul to the devil or advertisers or suck the funds out of members, so in that respect hey its a great site:lol:
long live the spongers:hmm:

7 years? Congrats! I hope AD stays around for a long time because it's really useful. I'm going to go post links for it on my other pages. :D

7 years? Congrats! I hope AD stays around for a long time because it's really useful. I'm going to go post links for it on my other pages. :D
' you shoudl ask for comission then, after all it's a profit making site, so no need to do it for free, good luck and make sure you get the commision

Happy 7th anniversary of AD, Alex!! Let's make it to 10, 15, 20, 25 years and beyond:):dance2:

WTG Alex and mods. I second what Peachy said and nice logos Naisho. Vampy might have 50K posts by the 10th.

Live long and prosper AD. Or is that another thread. :P

I didnt realized that 7 yrs had come and gone. Happy Anniversary! AD wouldn't be here without us! So congrats to all for making this place fun and enjoyable for all. :)

Happy Anniversary AD.com! Thanks to all the mods and members that make AllDeaf a great forum!

I refuse to say happy birthday because my experience here at AD has been interrupted twice similar to reaching the peak, and before you get there, the significant other stops.

Not liking that at all.

Back