AllDeaf.com's Seventh Anniversary milestone

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
Big round of applause for the clock marking the seventh birthday of alldeaf.com, the administration and moderation team of new and old.

Here's a toast for more years to come.

As of 04/23/2009 12:00AM EST.
Threads: 60,512, Posts: 1,266,084, Members: 25,513

Some random logo created for creativeness.
alldeaf_logo_final2.gif

alldeaf.gif

I like those logos, Happy Anniversary AllDeaf!

Happy Anniversary AllDeaf! :)

Mod's Note:

This thread will be 'sticky' for the time being.

Big round of applause for the clock marking the seventh birthday of alldeaf.com, the administration and moderation team of new and old.

Here's a toast for more years to come.

As of 04/23/2009 12:00AM EST.
Threads: 60,512, Posts: 1,266,084, Members: 25,513

Some random logo created for creativeness.
alldeaf_logo_final2.gif

alldeaf.gif

Sweeeeeeeeet! Happy 7th Anniversary to AllDeaf :naughty:

hey Naisho, i like the logos that the letters were spreading backand forth black and whtie. thats so awesome.

Oooh, Sweet!

At 7 years old, AllDeaf is still a kid but hey, in the cyberworld - that ain't being a kid! :lol:

I'm curious to see which forum to this day is still long-lasting?

Happy Anniversary, AllDeaf! :)

Happy Anniversary AD!! it's a great site! I wonder if anyone on here has been a member since this website started!!

the problem is the Alldeaf had 2002 but its gone once alex transfered from the old verision to the new verision. so most of us registered as 2003. i notice that. i wasn't there in 2002 though.

Yeah, Frisky is right. 2002-April 2003 Alldeaf.com was on a different version of this forum, it looks different and the feel is different but the purpose is the same (phpbb)

Afterwards I think Alex upgraded from that to the one we have now, but to transfer all the old info over it was incompatible, so have to start over. This happens a lot when moving or changing forums.

If you wanna see the order of registered people since then, I have done the courtesy of digging up member registration by join date for you! 500 per page.

AllDeaf.com - Members List

Back