all of you, i have a question about your experience

Like movie, click by adam sandler who wrote note to kate beckinsale...they are hearing

why don't you try what Adam Sandler did? Write a note to a pretty girl. Don't be embarrassed about being deaf.

images

well I'm off to Brooklyn to socialize with my deaf friends at hearing environment. we tell hearing people we are deaf. that makes our life much easier and fun cuz we tease them too and they tease us too :)

in the end - we all have a good time and so did hearing people because they get to go home and tell their friend/family - "hey guess what? today I met a group of deaf people. what an interesting bunch!"

behave now, matajan. do you understand?

well I'm off to Brooklyn to socialize with my deaf friends at hearing environment. we tell hearing people we are deaf. that makes our life much easier and fun cuz we tease them too and they tease us too :)

in the end - we all have a good time and so did hearing people because they get to go home and tell their friend/family - "hey guess what? today I met a group of deaf people. what an interesting bunch!"

I understand

Yes, for example, I can click with some hearing people at work, any events, etc..I met a hearing guy with tattoos and body piercings, even prince albert from Ohio in LV and we communicated through pen and pad. I had no problem with them (depending on who is more understanding than other ignorant people). I don't remember the name of hearing guy, but I know cookie monster knows him through his former work in Ohio.

I thought that pic looked more like rimming to me? LOL

yes, it is.

I witnessed a gay couple had x rated sex in the public at a leather event on the labor day weekend in famous San Francisco years ago. A guy rimming his partner's anus. It was so fascinating to witness that show.

Some children, adults, and dogs were around, unfortunately. :eek3:

Back