All Deaf Cheer team!

you take it off lol

it's very difficult for a level 4 and up cheerleader to not be able to hear the music and count etc. So, I know for a fact that she prob doesn't not compete with it on..and I was right.

Thanks!

Actually I do compete with it on. I did a lot when I first got it, I do not wear it in practice as much though. :) (due to no hairspray or gel which i use at competitions)

I have learned to watch others if i get off count (not for everything like if there is a ripple then I'm like ok 1 3 5 7 or what ever it is), or my sister gives me a signal. (signs 1 or 5) she likes to do that a lot. lol
It takes a lot of practice. lately i have been practicing with out my HA as well because i want to go bilateral, so it is great practice. (also my HA stopped working due to humidity, which is what started that cycle.) yes it works after i put it in the dehumidifier. :)

Does anyone have any clue how to braid the t coil into hair??

Have a nice day! :)

I would say just put the coil in one of the 3 sections and braid it in like it was ur hair..better yet a way to protect the coil a bit better is if you twisted it in..like those lil twists u put in ur hair..and do a couple so u dont just have one random twist

Back