Alex: What is the world is that......?

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi
I am sorry If its repost and I may miss what s going on with new four icons bottom of thread??

say digg login in and others ?????

Hey Alex...

Could u pls what is that for? I had copy from my own post and I noticed something that I did not even know it.... see red arrow point with ? mark at?

image4oy0.jpg

Can u please explain that unless I must have overlooked if u had been talk abt it or not...? Thanks!!

I am concerned about virus or something gets into? because Seem All of Us dont know about that? :eek3: :dunno: :):)

Seriously I was wondering the same thing myself here, I hope it isn't a spy camera...:giggle:

Same here I just talked to RebelGirl what it is ? and she doesnt know either lol :lol: but wait and see Alex will explian what it is lol :lol:

Probably he will going to explian what it is?

It's not a virus... it's obviously so you can bookmark a specific post so you can quickly access it.

Same here I just talked to RebelGirl what it is ? and she doesnt know either lol :lol: but wait and see Alex will explian what it is lol :lol:

Probably he will going to explian what it is?

And also I just talked to alex and he said something from digg com not sure so wait and see he will explian more :dunno:

hmm when I put my mouse over this F button, it said "furl this post!" What is furl?

Oh I post about that in 'Have you notice' topic. :lol:

Alex, please tell us what are they for? Thanks

I saw it too, have no idea what those are for? :confused:

Maybe I'll press on DeafMonkey's and see if it works to banned her? :giggle:

Back