Alex: What is the world is that......?

I saw it too, have no idea what those are for? :confused:

Maybe I'll press on DeafMonkey's and see if it works to banned her? :giggle:

----> MonkeyHead :slap: <------ Cheri your bad! lol I would if it is works to banned you too! lol :lol:

I was puzzled what was it for...Alex! Where are you??? Come in and explain eh??

Ahhh there is my baby topic...dang

Oh man so there is my topic!! I laughed when I saw that my topic must be moved but to where so I had to using my hands to do the walking down from the General Chat... man my finger was getting tired from a long walking till finally found this under "How to use the AllDeaf Forum" and my hands then says *sighs, finally!!* Shheeez now my hands are thinner from a long walk...damn so now I need to get some food to feed my hands to make bigger! :giggle: I know, I know I should use the search but I sort of lazy and looking for it myself lol

Alright, I guess Alex is trying to figure abt this too??? Well, just have to wait and see and PeachyLady, same thing with me when I move my arrow and it shows someting like that but I did click it but I do not know what the heck was for! LOL

By the way, thanks to whoever moved this to here as I did not know where to put for post lol.... sorry!

Kola u too? I did not see that one but I guess I don't go in that topic lol cuz I did not know if anyone has it....so now we will have to wait for Alex to give us his answer to our questions!

Those little icons you see are 'social bookmarks'. For instance, if you click on the 'digg this Post', it'll go to Digg / News where members there will either 'dig' or not 'dig' a story on the internet. The more it gets dug, the more popular it becomes. Hence, without the 'digs', the story becomes worthless.

~RR

You mean you are supposed to be diggin' on someone else's instead of yours where your icons are, right ?

Those little icons you see are 'social bookmarks'. For instance, if you click on the 'digg this Post', it'll go to Digg / News where members there will either 'dig' or not 'dig' a story on the internet. The more it gets dug, the more popular it becomes. Hence, without the 'digs', the story becomes worthless.
He basically said what it is. So if let's say you like an ADer's post because it's interesting and think others will find it interesting as well, you click on any of the icons under the member's post (depends which site you're a member at) and that post gets posted on the other site for you. Right now I'm experimenting with those social bookmarking sites.

He basically said what it is. So if let's say you like an ADer's post because it's interesting and think others will find it interesting as well, you click on any of the icons under the member's post (depends which site you're a member at) and that post gets posted on the other site for you. Right now I'm experimenting with those social bookmarking sites.

Ahhh, There's go you're went out of loose cannon ball anything you enjoy beat up the experimenting AD!
No wonder....

Wait and see if goes through works pu-u-uurect!

I do not like it!!! please remove on my Own Thread!! :giggle:???

Interesting... I will just have to wait and see if I like or not lol.... boy sure dang confused me!! lol

Thanks for coming here to give us some answer, Alex, anyway! :bowdown:

Back