Alex and the Moderators?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will open it again as soon as I get a new moderator. It'll be open probably next week.

Thanks.

Congratulate to All Ader's who want open Religion section ;):):D

Congraulations with the debate of the topic, AD'ers :D

Sorry that I have to say that I am disagreed with reopen Religion thread...I rather Religion threads stay close. I do not want to see any fights or negatives and that give Moderators a hard time with warnings etc.

If you can't handle the heat, stay out, hehe.

I am wondering who would be the new moderator, perhaps? :hmm:

There's bickering and bashing in CI sub-forum and yet it remains open, :ugh3:
Right on sister. The bickering and bashing happens all over the place. When it comes to a subject like religon or politics or any thing that is surronded by controversy, you will have heated discussions that may escalate to bickering and bashing. Is that the reason the forum was closed? :dunno: If it was then I would say you also have to shut down the CI forum and the Deaf education forum for the same reasons. I'm sure there are many other forums that have the same problem but yet they are still open. hmmmmm...

Right on sister. The bickering and bashing happens all over the place. When it comes to a subject like religon or politics or any thing that is surronded by controversy, you will have heated discussions that may escalate to bickering and bashing. Is that the reason the forum was closed? :dunno: If it was then I would say you also have to shut down the CI forum and the Deaf education forum for the same reasons. I'm sure there are many other forums that have the same problem but yet they are still open. hmmmmm...

Right on bro :giggle:

Sorry that I have to say that I am disagreed with reopen Religion thread...I rather Religion threads stay close. I do not want to see any fights or negatives and that give Moderators a hard time with warnings etc.

yea i agree with u this.. i dont agree anyway..

Moderators-
You can now please lock this thread because Alex already gave me his answer.. Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back