Alcohol VS Mariujana

I always figured Clinton's bright red nose was from large quantities of cocaine. I could never quite buy the nasal spray story. It kind of fits with the outrageous lapse of moral intelligence by a such a smart guy.

Having smoked a bong with the person I'm staying with last night, I can say, there is no way I could have safely operated any vehicle. I had a rush of thoughts and was trying to analyze them all, I felt like there was some gravitational pull on me and my vision was moving at 2 frames per second.

I couldn't even control my speech very well and I remember my friend laughing at me because I apparently stopped speaking mid sentence.

Alcohol on the other hand, I feel I could operate a vehicle with, but wouldn't care to try and I get super depressed, irritable and sleepy.

To be honest, I'd prefer pot, because the entire time I felt so happy and was laughing at nothing.

was thats your first bong hit? like any drug tolerance builds. what you find a hit to be, a daily user would find it mild.
people are different though.
i drive better when i'm drunk so........
for whats its worth.

was thats your first bong hit? like any drug tolerance builds. what you find a hit to be, a daily user would find it mild.
for whats its worth.

Oh reallllly?....*you drive better when ur drunk, huh?*....You know....most all ex-cons, when they are released....*hate* authority and being told what to do, etc. My guess is that you don't like the Laws of our Country, huh?....

Sooner or later, hope to see you riding around on one of those DUI Bikes...even a golf cart, perhaps?....And ur License permanently taken away....the less Drunk Drivers we have on the road...the safer everyone will be....

That is what I am thinking too. Of course, there are always "First time".

for whats its worth.

Having smoked a bong with the person I'm staying with last night, I can say, there is no way I could have safely operated any vehicle. I had a rush of thoughts and was trying to analyze them all, I felt like there was some gravitational pull on me and my vision was moving at 2 frames per second.

I couldn't even control my speech very well and I remember my friend laughing at me because I apparently stopped speaking mid sentence.

Alcohol on the other hand, I feel I could operate a vehicle with, but wouldn't care to try and I get super depressed, irritable and sleepy.

To be honest, I'd prefer pot, because the entire time I felt so happy and was laughing at nothing.

Are you hearing or HOH or oral? I don't noticed hearing people have problem with their speech during high.

Its my understanding that medical mj benefits those who have an need. And serves as a alternative to prescription drugs. Those people are in pain. Or have some health issue.. and the goal is to feel OK enough to be able to eat, or sleep or chill.
So when the debate comes which is more dangerous alcohol or mj,, it's like asking which is more dangerous a rifle or handgun? Neither its the person .. it has always been the majority who cause problems and therefore lead the ggovernment to make laws to control those idiots.
Everybody is different and responds differently. As long as a person takes responsibility for his actions there would be less laws on so many things. Why else is there so many religions? Nobody wants to take responsibility for themselves. But blame religion or government for thier unhappiness. Just my 2 cents

my my............what are you talking about?

the "bugerment" has no place period in the regulation of peoples desire to consume a certain substance.
alcohol too for very long was given to people to help them, while in need, as a drug. for a purpose. yet would you also argue for prescription alcohol intake?
nonsense.
what adults consume should be frankly up to them. period.
stay out of the bedroom, stay out of my kitchen, stay out period.
end prohibition now!!
(lights a very large fatty. rolled to an executive perfection. draws n a slow deep breath. my tongue alight in spice and flavor, i exhale smoke in the shape of a nuclear bomb itself in the shape of th every fatty i just litt........)

interesting.......are HoH by definition oral?
a mere page back we were chatting about women bieng pounded for too long and stiff alaskan huskies,
now
we are talking about oral. yet.......oral of a different sort
fascinating
(still smoking fatty.....)

What's the difference between those two? Seriously, I have no idea.

hearing = can hear and talk just fine
HOH = don't hear too good but still can talk fine
deaf = can't hear and can't talk

What about who are deaf and can talk?

Not always. Some deaf can't hear but can speak clear at short time or limit words and some read-lip.

Oral- can't hear and can speak but don't know how to sign lang.

What's the difference between those two? Seriously, I have no idea.
Hey, Saavik: I don't know the answer either. Good question.

In regards to your other post. I guess we're all different and metabolize at different rates. Someone correct me if I've been wrong about weed but do y'all hit a point where smoking more money (weed) doesn't get you higher?

Based on the treeeemendous number of responses, the vote appears to still stand. That is that people believe alcohol is more dangerous. Granted it could be that I've had a bit more to drink than you (let me add in my more stupid younger days I had blackouts and hangovers and then went horseback riding the next morning because I couldn't miss a class - I rationalized it served me right :) ). To drive or operate machinery while under the influence of anything is downright stupid and that's what jails (and very unfortunately hospitals are for) - that's the other consensus.

Not always. Some deaf can't hear but can speak clear at short time or limit words and some read-lip.

Oral- can't hear and can speak but don't know how to sign lang.
Doesn't pertain to thread. Removed response.

Last edited:
federal, federal, federal, federal, federal...

I'm getting tired of DEA B$!!!!
Can't end it because they make too much money and not for us, me thinks... It's called a war on drugs but it isn't. TV shows fluff what I think is really happening. Yup, people are gone after but I think I heard one too many bad things about the DEA being in their own business. It's just another opinion.

Can't end it because they make too much money and not for us, me thinks... It's called a war on drugs but it isn't. TV shows fluff what I think is really happening. Yup, people are gone after but I think I heard one too many bad things about the DEA being in their own business. It's just another opinion.

Off topic...but ur Doggie is a cutie!..gotta be a female...:giggle:...what kind?

Back