Alarm clock for the deaf

Yes! Does it have a plug in for the lamp?

Yes it does...I will mail it on Sat cuz I come home too late from work to make it before the post office's closing. I have it in my truck ready to be mailed. :)

Yes it does...I will mail it on Sat cuz I come home too late from work to make it before the post office's closing. I have it in my truck ready to be mailed. :)

Yeah, right; that's like somebody saying, "Oh, don't worry, the check's in the mail". Lol, J/K. girl!

Yeah, right; that's like somebody saying, "Oh, don't worry, the check's in the mail". Lol, J/K. girl!

Ha...u can help me by reminding me on Sat. I could use the help not to let me forget. :)

Ha...u can help me by reminding me on Sat. I could use the help not to let me forget. :)

Be glad to help but, ummm, is your post office open on Saturdays? That check's looking bigger (as in rubber) and bigger, lol.

Be glad to help but, ummm, is your post office open on Saturdays? That check's looking bigger (as in rubber) and bigger, lol.

Yea, on Monday I walked there with my son when it was 530 cuz I thought it closed at 6 but bummer it closes at 5 and I tend to get home around 5:15. I saw the Sat hours...it is from 8 AM to 12PM so I will take my son for a walk to the PO. I have the clock in the stroller. LOL!!!!

Lucia..if there is milk spots on it, u will know why. :giggle:

Yea, on Monday I walked there with my son when it was 530 cuz I thought it closed at 6 but bummer it closes at 5 and I tend to get home around 5:15. I saw the Sat hours...it is from 8 AM to 12PM so I will take my son for a walk to the PO. I have the clock in the stroller. LOL!!!!

Lucia..if there is milk spots on it, u will know why. :giggle:

Lol, well, duh me! As soon as I clicked "Send", I remembered about the Sat. hours....sorry...

Waiting for the exerminator to leave so I can leave for the post office.

Thanks Liuza. :)

Just sent it. Shud arrive in 6 days. Was a nice walk to the PO. :)

Good thing I had my pager cuz I ommitted 1 number and I felt funny so I checked ALLDEAF inbox on my pager. Whew! I did omit 1 number. Pls let me know if it arrives. Smile

Thanks Liuza. :)

Just sent it. Shud arrive in 6 days. Was a nice walk to the PO. :)

Good thing I had my pager cuz I ommitted 1 number and I felt funny so I checked ALLDEAF inbox on my pager. Whew! I did omit 1 number. Pls let me know if it arrives. Smile

Ok, I will be looking for the alarm clock in the mail, thank you so much!!!:ty:

Too bad that I can't send out my wife! She was always been the most realiable alarm clock for me.

My wife can get up without even alarm clock! She got clock in her mind. Sure amazes me how she did that. LOL

Anyway, my 2nd favorite alarm clock is made by Hal-hen.

Well, some areas Vocational rehab would be willing to pay, but not my area, they are too cheapo.

Cant afford? How about learning couple things from Ocean's 11, eh eh

Shel90, I got your alarm clock in the mail today, and it seems to work well! Thank you sooooooo much, I am deeply grateful! :ty::ty::ty::ty::ty:

And I can play with the bubble wrap now, LOL!

:giggle: :giggle: I was trained myself at around 13 or 14 years old to wake up without deaf alarm clock but MUST have alarm clock next to me so I'll know what time it is! :thumb: I did not own deaf alarm clock till I was 22. So now I rarely use it but I use it just in case if I go bed late and get up early unexpected.

Too bad that I can't send out my wife! She was always been the most realiable alarm clock for me.

My wife can get up without even alarm clock! She got clock in her mind. Sure amazes me how she did that. LOL

Anyway, my 2nd favorite alarm clock is made by Hal-hen.

Well, some areas Vocational rehab would be willing to pay, but not my area, they are too cheapo.

Cant afford? How about learning couple things from Ocean's 11, eh eh

LOL! My son LOVES to pop the bubble wraps!!! So have fun with it! :giggle: and Enjoy the alarm clock as well!!!

Shel90, I got your alarm clock in the mail today, and it seems to work well! Thank you sooooooo much, I am deeply grateful! :ty::ty::ty::ty::ty:

And I can play with the bubble wrap now, LOL!

Back