Alarm clock for the deaf

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
I am in need of am an alarm clock for the deaf that comes with a plug in for the lamp. My old one went on the frizz over two years ago and I cannot afford a new one right now and if someone would be willing to give me an used one to me for free I would be so deeply grateful. Thank you! :ty:

Is there a price range that you're willing to pay for a new one?

Try eBay?

hmmm if you're Voc Rehab client, perhaps you can ask them if they can provide to give you one for free? Or state funds that the service provide free TTY, ringers, etc?

I got mine free from Voc. Rehab. about two yrs ago. It helps me to wake up and get ready for job hunting and etc. KEWL Sonic Boom alarm clock with lamp plug-in and bed shaker (vibrator).....

Spoil your fiance for a new one. He would be happy to help you with it. :) It doesn't hurt to help each other buying stuff.

I only have one alarm clock that I just brought this year for a reasonable price, if I had an extra one, I would give it to you for free. Sorry thou. :)

fingerhut have that called sound alarm i think.. for under 50 dollar with 2 yrs warranty

Two local contacts

Have you checked with CSD (Communication Services for the Deaf) there in SA? If John Cage can't help, he may know someone who can. Another contact might be SA Independent Living Services (SAILS). Good luck.

free, if you can find rooster to own :D
it sure will wake you up every early morning. ;)

Have you checked with CSD (Communication Services for the Deaf) there in SA? If John Cage can't help, he may know someone who can. Another contact might be SA Independent Living Services (SAILS). Good luck.

Ok I will check with those organizations, thank you very much!

Lucia,

Do you have enough money to shell out 30 bucks? I have a Sonic Shaker SBP100 and it's came through for me. It's a portable vibrating alarm clock. It is also great for traveling as well. The alarm clock is so small that you could fit it anywhere but yet, the vibration is strong enough to wake you up.

You might want to check that out and see what you can do about this.

Sonic Alert - America's Leader in Visual Alerting Systems

I have an extra one that I dont use. It is still in great condition. Do u want it?

It is a sonic Alert

I think I have extra one and not sure if still working or not so will check it and let u know later

Back