Airport Security

thank god for not flying to NYC! I'm catching train

yeah, that's very true for sure. Sometimes I have hard time picturing a female security patting on a very large lady....wouldn't that make her uncomfortable? Thanks to those terrorists made things worse. :roll:

lllooollllll sorry but I had to lol cuz I'm picturing it in my head and.... LOL!

lol! damn!!!! I would love to try that but it will make me incredibly exhausted

Haha, yeah I'm pretty sure of that. I once rode amtrak from Seattle to Martinez in California...that was a long trip but it was enjoyable. :)

Ahhh, I got it now. Gonna take the Amtrak Acela Express, eh?
Nah $133, no thanks.

Taking the normal 3.5 hour train and my friend will be with me, so we can kill the time to chat and surf at the same time.

Nah $133, no thanks.

Taking the normal 3.5 hour train and my friend will be with me, so we can kill the time to chat and surf at the same time.

Ah, alright that'll work then. :)

I would just take normal precautions as i would have as per intructions, Show Card/Processor, request for Pat down.

I am a frequent flier I haven't seen the scanner yet!

I would just take normal precautions as i would have as per intructions, Show Card/Processor, request for Pat down.

I am a frequent flier I haven't seen the scanner yet!

scanner's mostly for USA-bounded flights

That's a good question. I guess it depends on how it scans your body.

I have flown 4/5 times and I am always patted down, since I won't go through the scanner. It is always done by a female

. . . You have to remove the sound processor and coil/magnet before enter the scanner. . .

Interesting. How do you remove the surgically implanted parts (coil/magnet) from your head just before you enter the scanner? LOL!:lol:

JC

She is referring to the coil that connects to the receiver on the outside of the head it contains a magnet to make the connection through the skin to the internal implant.

I was patted down a lot for a few years after the 9/11 incident. Around 2004, the patting down reduced drastically. I haven't been patted down since. :)

Back