Aim / Yahoo

unless they have hiding or special Screennames to chats with anyone, that wouldn't bother, if they have other SN for their personals. Thats reasonable. But for me, i rather to be privacy, than being disturbing.

OhioRelayGuy,

When you registered into this, you have read the rules of this-correct?

It said do not give out private information or our real names or screennames or email addresses over posts. Only give them out into the pm with permission. You should know better than that. We all have private lives and businesses with our screen names and email addresses.

Just wanted to put this down to let you know about that. Thanks.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
OhioRelayGuy,

It said do not give out private information or our real names or screennames or email addresses over posts. Only give them out into the pm with permission. You should know better than that. We all have private lives and businesses with our screen names and email addresses.

lol i never even read the rules.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
OhioRelayGuy,

:slap: Party pooper! Like AJ said, I didn't read the rules!! If we all lived life by the rules, it'd be boring, eh?

Funny you mention this.. this comes from someone who reveals so much into her life story ie. her boyfriend breakups, sex stories and a pregnancy scare.

Cookie Monster said:
:slap: Party pooper! Like AJ said, I didn't read the rules!! If we all lived life by the rules, it'd be boring, eh?

lol I aint a party pooper. I see alots of ppl complaining about ppl giving out private business over this where ppl can read and steal things and names. No way, No thank you.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
lol I aint a party pooper. I see alots of ppl complaining about ppl giving out private business over this where ppl can read and steal things and names. No way, No thank you.

Funny you mention this.. this comes from someone who reveals so much into her life story ie. her boyfriend breakups, sex stories and a pregnancy scare.

Cookie Monster said:

Guess what. I aint one of that anymore. I learned my lesson a long time ago. Thanks.

Cookie Monster said:

Plus, I was not the only ADer out here who told their private businesses. :)

Back