Aim / Yahoo

OhioRelayGuy

Reaction score
If anybody wants to get to know new people post your AIM / Yahoo ID here:

mine is AcuraIntegra94LS for AIM and Yahoo , hope to hear from some of you soon ...

OhioRelayGuy said:

mine is AcuraIntegra94LS for AIM and Yahoo , hope to hear from some of you soon ...

I wld love get to know each other to new people, I do have aim/yahoo but can't give out here so u might can pm's me I am more glad give u smile by the way ur sn is neat :)

i aint posting my aim here dude, are u crazy? i dont feel like getting spam and shit.

I have made such wonderful friends here on AllDeaf. If you wish to AIM me?
mine is browneyedcoda.

AJ said:
i aint posting my aim here dude, are u crazy? i dont feel like getting spam and shit.

I'll give you AJ's AIM!! He's such a cutie-pie, no one can resist him! :naughty:

Cookie Monster said:
I'll give you AJ's AIM!! He's such a cutie-pie, no one can resist him! :naughty:

lol yeah, right. :roll:

SherryCherish said:
:lol: Cookie, yup AJ is a cutie pie!

you must be talking about some other AJ
happy016.gif

:gossip: "Gawrsh, that cutie-pie AJ is sooo kewter than a kewpie"

:type: "Gimme AJ's cute guitar picture, mannn he makes my heart throb!"

:type: "Oh, you hafta ask Cookie Monster for them, she has several pictures of AJ!"

:type: (CM typing) "Oh no!! You have to ask PLady!!"

:type: (PLady) :Oops:

LOL!!

Cookie Monster said:
:gossip: "Gawrsh, that cutie-pie AJ is sooo kewter than a kewpie"

:type: "Gimme AJ's cute guitar picture, mannn he makes my heart throb!"

:type: "Oh, you hafta ask Cookie Monster for them, she has several pictures of AJ!"

:type: (CM typing) "Oh no!! You have to ask PLady!!"

:type: (PLady) :Oops:

LOL!!

LOL...***turning red as a tomato***

OhioRelayGuy said:

hey i just want to say Welcome to AD.. and thanks for being RO for deaf communities.

;)

AJ said:
good idea. cause a couple years ago almost all ADers, including me got our AIM hacked with spam and viruses running through our aim profile with nasty pictures and shit and we blamed on one member whom we though was responsible for this shit, but she tried to tell us that it was never her idea to do something like that and she assumed that someone got on her s/n and hacked through all the members at AD and fucked up their aims and shit so the member's friend filed a complaint to AOL about this and then one of the AOL employeers told us directions to get rid of this virus, and as I followed some directions, it got much worse and I thougth I lost it forever but after afew mintues later, I got it all back to normal and my aim profile is back where it should be and all lol so thats why I dont show my aim icon and yim icons under my s/n anymore cause I figured something like that might happen to AD again someday so I dont want to be the victim again.

CODAchild said:
I have made such wonderful friends here on AllDeaf. If you wish to AIM me?
mine is browneyedcoda.

I got it, Thanks! :dance2:

Back