Ahmadinejad Wins Iranian Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE most which mean is Most people including myself.

Most people from many countries around the world including Germany (myself) favor Obama - plenty of links everywhere in Election 2008 threads.

I am sure that you remember that many countries around the world are excited and relieved after learn that McCain lost his election to Obama. They have big party to honor him.

Oh ok i got it that you mean most of you guys. In my definition the word is we means all people as 100 percents. As you already know that some of us didnt vote for obama and still wanted mccain anyway. Just clarifiy this wording of WE to make sure that i understand.

thanks

Oh ok i got it that you mean most of you guys. In my definition the word is we means all people as 100 percents. As you already know that some of us didnt vote for obama and still wanted mccain anyway. Just clarifiy this wording of WE to make sure that i understand.

thanks

Yes I am well aware that some of ADers didn´t vote Obama that´s why I use those word "we most...." in my first post.

If I want to say that all the people then I would say "We all...." but I didn´t.

Germany's Angela Merkel urges Iran to recount presidential vote

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has urged Iran to recount the votes in its disputed presidential election and to permit free reporting of the developing situation in the country.

"Germany is on the side of the people of Iran who want to exercise their right to freedom of expression and free assembly," Merkel said in a statement on Sunday.

The German chancellor also called on the leadership in Iran to permit peaceful demonstrations, refrain from using force against protestors and release imprisoned opposition figures.

Merkel demanded that restrictions placed on foreign media in covering the widespread protests across Tehran and the rest of the country be lifted.

"Human and civil rights have to be fully respected," she said.

Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who is also Germany's vice chancellor, issued a separate statement urging "all political forces to defuse the situation that has developed, otherwise the situation threatens to escalate further."´

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Rallies have become violent, as have police crackdowns
Steinmeier called for a swift end to the dispute over the results of the vote.

"That includes systematically clearing up doubts about the proceedings and outcome of the election," he said.

Mounting criticism

World leaders have voiced mounting concern over the unrest in Tehran. Iran's state media reported at least 10 people were killed when police clashed with demonstrators in the capital on Saturday.

US President Barack Obama, who has been trying to mend ties with Iran since taking office in January, has urged Tehran to "stop all violent and unjust actions against its own people."

"The Iranian government must understand that the world is watching," he added.

British Foreign Secretary David Miliband released a statement saying he rejected "categorically the idea that the protestors in Iran are manipulated or motivated by foreign countries."

News organization the BBC has confirmed that its correspondent in Iran has been asked by the Iranian authorities to leave the country amid accusations he has been supporting post-election violence.

Italian Foreign Minister Franco Frattini said his country was "worried" by the loss of life in Iran.

Iran accuses West of meddling

Bildunterschrift: Großansicht des Bildes mit der Bildunterschrift: Ahmadinejad has dismissed the unrest in Tehran
Meanwhile, the leadership in Tehran has fired back at critics in the West, accusing foreign governments of meddling in its affairs. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday told the US and Britain to "stop interfering."

"By making hasty comments, you will not have a place in the circle of the Iranian nation's friends. Therefore, I recommend you correct your interfering positions," Ahmadinejad said in a statement.

Earlier, Iran's Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki sharply criticized Britain's "interfering remarks" about the election and also hit out at Germany and France.

On Friday, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei attacked what he called interference by foreign powers who had questioned the election results, saying Iran's enemies were trying to undermine the legitimacy of its Islamic establishment.

Ahmadinejad was declared winner of the presidential polls with more than 60 percent of the vote, but opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi has alleged fraud and called for a new ballot.

Germany's Angela Merkel urges Iran to recount presidential vote | World | Deutsche Welle | 21.06.2009

If you think you know everything then is fine. :)

You should check with me first instead of jump on me.

I am total surprised that you didn´t know that Israel want to attack Iran since 2006. It look like that US Media and TV news never told you about this.

Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran

Revealed: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran - Times Online

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran

Israel asked US for green light to bomb nuclear sites in Iran | World news | guardian.co.uk

President George W Bush backs Israeli plan for strike on Iran

President George W Bush backs Israeli plan for strike on Iran - Times Online

I know since 2006 about Israeli´s threat.

That´s why Iran has right to use nuclear power to defend/protect his country.

There's step to step, If Iran already have nuclear weapon in next 3 years, when next 2 years later after 3 years of nuclear weapon the their government declare unstable due al Qaeda attack then attempt to takeover the nuclear weapon to attack against Germany, Israel, France, China. etc.

It's very serious concern, not funny and Iran government is unstable then they shouldn't have nuclear weapon, look at Pakistan and I already explain to you about what happen to Pakistan.

Israel is in serious concern about nuclear weapon issue in Iran and they want find way to stop them from develop the nuclear weapon, even many countries don't support Iran's nuclear weapon.

If you believe so then good luck to your country to being attack by nuclear weapon if Iran government is unable to secure the nuclear weapon, same with Pakistan.

You don't live in nuclear armed country, that why because you don't understand about how process with nuclear bomb.

Germany's Angela Merkel urges Iran to recount presidential vote

so your country is meddling with Iran election. NOW YOU UNDERSTAND the REALITY. it's about time :roll:

WE most which mean is Most people including myself.

Most people from many countries around the world including Germany (myself) favor Obama - plenty of links everywhere in Election 2008 threads.

I am sure that you remember that many countries around the world are excited and relieved after learn that McCain lost his election to Obama. They have big party to honor him.

really?

Feel the Hate. German Blog Attacks Barack Obama

Germany's Anti-American Neurosis

Anti-Americanism in Germany

why am I not surprised? :lol:

:laugh2: You denied to defend Isreal...

No matter what...

Yes, Isreal DID threat Iran, period.

Bush stop Iseral.

We know since 2006 that Isreal want to attack Iran. I´m sorry that you refused to see it.

You just invalidated your reasoning by ignoring the original action. Iran posed a serious threat to Israel with nuclear weapons which caused Israel to announced its self-defense plan.

Just by saying "no matter" pretty much demonstrated your ignorance and strengthen your support for enemy country.

Simple is we most know that McCain is a warmonger and song "bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran".

McCain think it´s funny but we don´t...

We do not trust McCain as the president of the USA. It´s very scary to have him as the President of the USA.
Are you the official spokesperson for "we"?

Yes I am well aware that some of ADers didn´t vote Obama that´s why I use those word "we most...." in my first post.

If I want to say that all the people then I would say "We all...." but I didn´t.

I can read "most" in your first line but not second or third lines. therefore, i had to check with you to clarify this "we" that you mean some of you guys agree.

so your country is meddling with Iran election. NOW YOU UNDERSTAND the REALITY. it's about time :roll:

wow, you didn´t read the article fully, don´t you?

They (French, German, US and British) know how to speak Iran Government in respectful way, not what McCain wants for Obama... :)

Iranian protesters have the right to express their freedom without police involvement. With police involvement goes worst that´s why they step in.

Liebling, why are you talking so disrespectfully about John McCain calling him a warmonger and such?

:lol: I can´t believe that you post those links because they are old... :lol:

I already said in my first post "we most", not "we all"... :)

Those link was during Election 2008 between May and November before Obama won his election.

They are anti-muslim. :)

I really have no idea why you linked here... wow, :ty: for links... those link has nothing do with Obama. This link is over 2 years old. :dunno:

The link is about Bush Admin. why they turn into anti-Americans. :)

2nd link is about war history since Vietnam war.

I can see that the author of the link wrote part is too exaggerated... :lol: Example of all: they label former chancellor Gerhard Schroeder as anti-American that´s because he reject Iraq war...

why am I not surprised? :lol:

I´m wondering why you posted those links because I don´t see anything that they are anti-american after Obama took office last January 2009....

*shake my head laughing*

:lol:

So if our President calls the Iranian regime oppressive and brutal, is that acceptable? After all, it's true. Or should he try to be more respectful?

If the president want to solve with Iranian regime then do that in respectful way instead of label them something... That´s why I :applause: Obama for that.

*General talk about the respect*

I would not say this to McCain directly what I thought of him because he didn´t ask me for my opinion. I would if he ASK me for my opinion because it´s truth.

Unfortunlately Bush Admin. called Iranian regime as Axis of Evil and terrorists. McCain made bad joke over bomb, bomb, bomb Iran to the public around the world including Middle East countries. Is it acceptance?

OK, so with you, it really comes down to diplomacy. Of course, there are different schools of thought on what makes good diplomacy. Some think it works to go nicey-nice. As for me, I'm generally in favor of calling an evil empire an evil empire.

Fortunately, Obama finally heeded McCain's advice and condemned the government of Iran. For that, I:applause: Obama.
Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters - Yahoo! News

I believe that the best way is to change the Iran government system by eliminating the Supreme Leader. For example, Ayatollash Ali Khamenei. It should not have both Supreme Leader and Iran President in one system with two different people as two leaders. That's too confusion.

OK, so with you, it really comes down to diplomacy. Of course, there are different schools of thought on what makes good diplomacy. Some think it works to go nicey-nice. As for me, I'm generally in favor of calling an evil empire an evil empire.

Fortunately, Obama finally heeded McCain's advice and condemned the government of Iran. For that, I:applause: Obama.
Obama condemns violence against Iran protesters - Yahoo! News

it's about time! Bush was right. now McCain's right. Either way - I'm happy that the American President finally took a stern stance and :nono: at Iran. I was ghastly disappointed at Obama's original stance - the "Hand-Off" Policy.

I believe that the best way is to change the Iran government system by eliminating the Supreme Leader. For example, Ayatollash Ali Khamenei. It should not have both Supreme Leader and Iran President in one system with two different people as two leaders. That's too confusion.

but then - what about UK? Canada? Japan? China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back