Ahmadinejad Wins Iranian Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m surprised that Ahmadinejad won at election twice.

Congratulations to Ahmadinejad for his second election and wish him best of good luck.

Moussaiv´s supporters should calm down and have to accept the fact that there´re more % Iranian people decided for him over Moussaiv.

I accept in polite way to congrats Bush for won at his 2nd election against Kerry whom I support Kerry in Election 2004... I would do the same if McCain wins...

I has to admit that Ahmadinejad made a lot of good points.

How many countries Iran has invaded?

Did he lie to his people to attack other countries to make a war and killed hundreds of thousands people including children?

Let me ask you 2 questions -

1. do you think Iran is a friendly country?
2. do you support to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons?

Let me ask you 2 questions -

1. do you think Iran is a friendly country?

Yes, my friends experienced there and said that there´re rich histories and very beautiful. The people there are very open and friendly. I have seen the pictures... it makes us feel want to go there.

2. do you support to allow Iran to have nuclear weapons?

I think it´s nuclear energy program, not nuclear weapons.

Isareal have a lot of nuclear weapons, also other countries including the USA as well. Why can´t Iran?

To my view, the USA has no right to stop any country from nuclear technology because USA already has it. If USA and other countries want to stop Iran or any countries, they should destroy their own nuclear weapons/progam first.

Iranians´Positive view over Ahmainejad

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 05:23 GMT 06:23 UK
we see some funny comments in western media, talking about end of Islamic Republic, hahaaa
this is not Harry Potter movie,
we have voted for Ahmadinejad and we want him AGAIN,
what do you know about Iran? NOTHING
Hassan, Gheshm / Persian Gulf - Iran
Recommended by 5 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 05:21 GMT 06:21 UK
we saw how many new voters, voting for Ahmadinejad, this is outside iran,
why we always from outside want to decide for other countries, we have elected Ahmadinejad - ACCEPT IT
Leila, Germany
Recommended by 4 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 05:19 GMT 06:19 UK
hej guys, im iranian and i have been in UK for 10 years, all my fellow iranians have voted for Ahmadinejad
come on, take it easy, this guy has done too much construction in his first 4 years, he deserves the second round
Michael, Manchester
Recommended by 3 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 03:25 GMT 04:25 UK
i am 25 years old and me and all my family including my 90 years old grandmother and all the people in our district have voted for Ahmadinejad, he cares for us

he is not like Western leaders enjoying his luxtury life in castles and corrupted and only thinking about his sunshine holidays
Asghar, Kerman / Iran
Recommended by 3 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 03:22 GMT 04:22 UK
western countries, leaders, politicians, stay out of our internal matters

we have decided who is our president.

you go and take care of your own problems, at least iran and iranians has kept the moral, family values, ...

we have never started any war, we dont want to occupy any country and we are proud of Ahmadinejad
Shabnam, Zahedan / Iran
Recommended by 3 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 03:19 GMT 04:19 UK
Ahmadinejad is our president we and want him,
these people outside are too small against him but your media made them big, they include:

1- some fans of Mousavi
2- big number of useless people who they dont know why are shouting and they only like chaos so they would come out however
3- some anti government, including Mousavi, he is only an excuse
4- some triggered by Mousavi and others who lost

why dont you go and ask the ones who have voted for Ahmadinejad
Amir, Isfahan / Iran
Recommended by 2 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:54 GMT 03:54 UK
higher turn out didnt mean more votes for Mousavi. we didnt voted for Mousavi and Ahmadinejad - there are hundreds of controls in iran, it is not possible to lie 11 million votes
Mohsen, Bandar Anzali / Iran
Recommended by 4 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:53 GMT 03:53 UK
The Iranians removed the Shah from power despite of all the support he had from the West. If the majority of the Iranians do not want Mr Ahmedinajad, they will undoubtedly remove him. It is best that it is left to the Iranians to decide to do what is best for them.
Hamed Al Mahruqy, Muscat, Oman
Recommended by 2 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:52 GMT 03:52 UK
ahmadanejaad is the best one .
sam, montreal
Recommended by 2 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:40 GMT 03:40 UK
Ahmadinejad is our President, if you like it or not? why we don't interfere in your domestic issues? he has been the first president to open the dialogue with USA? he has been there many times? lots of iranians are living in US. how many times USA Presidents been in iran, how many Americans live in Iran, how can you judge something you dont have any clue, we have elected him and we are proud of him - stay out of it
Behnaz, Tehran
Recommended by 5 people

We, Iranians, made our choice and we stand for our votes. This is the minimum a nation can want.
FARSHID, Toronto
Recommended by 1 person

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:16 GMT 03:16 UK
i am 18 and this was my first vote to Ahmadinejad - I am so proud of his courage, he is the No 1 leader in Middle East
Mohammad, Paris
Recommended by 3 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:14 GMT 03:14 UK
If Pres. Ahmadinejad says he won then it must be true. Stop being so cynical.
Neill Monaghan, Maryville, United States
Recommended by 1 person

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:04 GMT 03:04 UK
I am a jew iranians living in iran and i have voted for Ahmadinejad - he is the least corrupted President after revolution that i remember - he is from people and lives with people
Manoochehr, Yazd / Iran
Recommended by 1 person

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:01 GMT 03:01 UK
those people in the streets are not all Mousavi supporters, they are taking advantage, they dont even know Mousavi - Ahmadinejad has been elected and that's it, this is not the first election, why when Mousavi's party won last time they didnt claim fraud, was the same Leader, same country, same Guardian Council?
Nastaran, Shiraz
Recommended by 5 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 01:12 GMT 02:12 UK
Of course, there are more supporters on the street for President Ahmadinejad, because they don't have to worry about being shot at by the military. On the other hand, Mr Mousavi's supporters will have to risk their life to protest.

One news I heard was very interesting. Five friends went to the same poll and all voted for Mr Mousavi. The result for that poll registered zero votes for Mr Mousavi.
Jose Card, NYC, United States
Recommended by 0 people

Added: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 22:02 GMT 23:02 UK
i have voted for Ahmadinejad as he was the least corrupted, why Mousavi didn't complain during voting and counting if he was sure that there is a big lie there, why he waited until the final result - he and every single candidate had their own official and non-official people in every stand - you can fraud 1-2 miliion votes, think before comment we are talking about 11 million difference - and those people will vote again and are alive!
Bahar, Shemiran / Tehran
Recommended by 0 people

Added: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 21:17 GMT 22:17 UK
I am DELIGHTED that President Ahmejinejad won the Presidential Election in the Islamic Republic of Iran!
Kevin Barry, HALIFAX, United Kingdom
Recommended by 2 people

Added: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 20:44 GMT 21:44 UK
President Ahmadinejad won by better than two to one. End of story.
phil greene, houston, United States
Recommended by 6 people

Added: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 20:40 GMT 21:40 UK
Bush set a really bad precedent (President) for future democracy. Bush, Ahmedijad are of the same ilk, but of different eras, geography and perspectives. They are equally wrong. We look forward to welcoming Iran back to the World. It's in your own hands now.
[BuddhaPete], Leeds, United Kingdom
Recommended by 4 people

Liebling: - Many comments dated 17th June are for Ahmediajaid. How could you accuse it as cheat election…?

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 04:50 GMT 05:50 UK
It is overwhelming to see such a large turnout in the protests against the re-election of Ahmedinijad. I didn't expect him to be elected again by the Iranian people because I thought he appeared less capable than some of his predecessors and demonstrated an utter lack of diplomatic skills especially when he spoke against the holocaust. However, Iranian people are intelligent. Mr. Moosavi should concede his defeat and ask his followers to support him in creating a healthy democratic environment.
Zain Ally, Karachi
Recommended by 1 person

Liebling - Yes, I thought the same after learn that Ahemdinijad won at 2nd election.

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 03:29 GMT 04:29 UK
i suggest Obama and other Western leaders to send their congratulations to Ahmadinejad

you will regret it if you delay this, that means you have no clue of the region

why Turkey and Russia leaders did that, becasue they understand the region and people culture

respect Iranian votes
Farshid, Tehran
Recommended by 4 people

Liebling - Yes I second that. I’m very surprised as I saw Turkey and Russia leaders congrats Ahmadinejad on TV yesterday.

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 03:05 GMT 04:05 UK
Whether one approves Ahmadinejad or not, it makes me anxious how some "experts" bend facts to fit their likes and dislikes.

We must remember that:
A There is no proof that the elections have been forged.
B Part of the protesters in the streets behave like hooligans and provoke fights with the Police. If Ahmadinejad was a "tyrant" as some say, he would order the army to deal with the crowd.
Sandra Keller, Israel
Recommended by 0 people

Liebling - Yes, I thought so.

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 03:05 GMT 04:05 UK
I like Mr Obama's reaction, stay out of it. How can you know what is going on in another country if you do not live there ? America can solve problems, the World can solve problems, together !
McCain should keep his mouth shut, all that comes out of it is negative. We all live on the same Rock, hello ! is there any body out there ?
Chris Crawford, Lake Oswego
Recommended by 1 person

Liebling: - Yes, Obama is right for not involve Iran’s country.

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:50 GMT 03:50 UK
loosing the power is not easy, take it easy Mousavi voters, by the end of day it is Islamic Republic of Iran - we dont choose a president to satisfy the rest of the world, we need someone hardworking to take care of other cities and rural areas, iran is not only tehran - USA people voted twice for Bush, and the rest of the world hated him, so what?
Aram, Tehran
Recommended by 3 people

Liebling:- Yeah

I have voted for Mousavi, but if they do a fresh voting i will vote for Ahmadinejad this time - we don't want a President who encourages violance, he can not even control his fans, this is second time in my life i have votes and i regret my vote to Mousavi. God Bless Ahmadinejad
Maryam, Tehran
Recommended by 2 people

Liebling: - Yes, I saw the true color about Mousavi, too after election.

It’s very sad that the people killed … *shake my head sadly*

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:18 GMT 03:18 UK
The right candidate? Look at Blair! and Bush! The right candidate is the one that has won the election, that's all. And that is what makes it a democracy! We may like or dislike the choice made by the people, but here we are talking of a foreign country and that choice is theirs! Now, were the results tampered with? That's another matter. I don't think they were. If there's going to be a recounting we should wait and see.
Jorge Marques, Lisbon
Recommended by 1 person

Liebling: - Yes, that’s right

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 02:14 GMT 03:14 UK
I have voted for Mousavi and some of my friends did too, but at the voting day we have been amazed how many people voted openely for Ahmadinejad including the people who never voted before. we support Mousavi but it was clear Ahmadinejad will win. He has won Nation's hearts, he has done too much construction
Reza, Mashhad
Recommended by 2 people

Liebling: - It shows itself that he KNEW that Ahmadinejad will win for second time. How could you say that it’s cheat election?

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 01:59 GMT 02:59 UK
I have voted for Ahmadinejad and I have been in the rally supporting him - he is our elected president - Mousavi has critisized Ahmadinejad openely of contacting and opening discussions with USA, why we should support Mousavi?
Bahram, Tehran

Liebling: - Yes, I noticed it, too that’s why I have no good feeling about Mousavi… but I am surprised that Ahmadinejad won 2nd Election because I thought he would lost his election to Mousavi because of Holocaust issues.

Added: Tuesday, 16 June, 2009, 20:38 GMT 21:38 UK
1979 Mullahs came to power with a promise of a more just life for the Iranian people.Equality and justice and we stay in the background. Now we have Khamanie instead of the Shah. Well we don't have fair elections, we have a vicious secret police that makes the SAVAC sound like cub scouts. We have essentially replaced a misguided Shah that could have been made to see the meaning of democracy, with a little guidance, with a monstrous dictatorship of religious fanatics. Lets get rid of them now!
Jaleh, Toronto, Canada
Recommended by 4 people

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 01:51 GMT 02:51 UK
Do not be so naiive. The worst political suppression in Iran occured between 1980 and 1990 under Mousavi's premiership. Ahmadi is bad enough, but Mousavi was the real demon. Most of these protestors are too young to remember the political atmosphere when Mousavi was the Prime Minister. These protests in today's Ahmadi's Iran could never have happened under Mousavi 20 years ago. Dream sweet dreams!!
Iranian Myself, USA
Recommended by 2 people

Liebling: - Interesting… :hmm: I understood why Iranians decided for Ahmaidinejad over Mosavi. A lot negative about Ahmaidinejad until I learn about him thru his interview with German Reporter last year and also his speech in Cambridge University as well… It’s not what the medias described negative about him.

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 01:25 GMT 02:25 UK
I voted for change in my country. How sad that the Iranians didn't do the same.
Dave, San Diego, California, USA
Recommended by 0 people

Liebling: - Please respect Iranian citizens’ decision because it’s them who voted, not you, me and everyone.

Added: Wednesday, 17 June, 2009, 24:06 GMT 01:06 UK
Could someone please tell me what the opposition supporters in Iran are protesting against? Is it because they really want Mousavi to be their president? If so, this should be the biggest joke of the millennium. What is the difference between Mousavi and Ahmadinejad? What do people think Mousavi would do that Ahmadinejad can't? Without the approval of Ayatollah Khameneie, neither can do much. This is for sure. So, to me the whole thing is extremely farsical and would make Ahmadinejad stronger.
Farhad Assar, Oxford
Recommended by 7 people

Liebling: - Interesting question.

BBC NEWS | Have Your Say | What is your reaction to Iran's election result?

Most pictures of Mir Hossein Mousav’s supporters
Iran elections and reaction - Picture Stories- msnbc.com

Yes, my friends experienced there and said that there´re rich histories and very beautiful. The people there are very open and friendly. I have seen the pictures... it makes us feel want to go there.

Isareal have a lot of nuclear weapons, also other countries including the USA as well. Why can´t Iran?

To my view, the USA has no right to stop any country from nuclear technology because USA already has it. If USA and other countries want to stop Iran or any countries, they should destroy their own nuclear weapons/progam first.

Israel don't confirm if they have nuclear weapon yet, neither is denied.

Iran could be other part of NK for perjury over nuclear weapon, you never know and they could make threat against Israel and prevent from make peace of middle east.

Iran has been anti-America for many years since 1979.

Liebling: - Many comments dated 17th June are for Ahmediajaid. How could you accuse it as cheat election…?

Do you live in Iran? then you don't know if their election is accurate or not cheat, also online doesn't prove that you are right.

Well, I think I don't trust Ahmediajaid because he does not have to tell the truth. It is different than our government branch system.

A powerful leader than an Iran president which called Supreme Leader. The Leader tells Ahmediajaid what to do with his duty. Ayatollash Ali Khamenei is a Supreme Leader (big boss). I assume that he probably would hang Ahmediajaid if he doesn't obey Ali's rules. The Supreme Leader has a powerful censorship on all media news and enforces Iranians to study in one religious - the Muslim.

(Muslim does not mean that it is bad. The terrorists brainwashed a small group of new people who have no money or no home which offered them to live in a shelter and food - required them to study in Muslim Bible at a secret place illegally. A perfect example of a movie is called, "Syriana.")

Another example in our country, a White House Chief of Staff as a highest ranking member of the Executive Office of the President of the United States as a second most powerful politician in Washington D.C. i.e. Rahm Emanuel

Interesting. open and friendly? really? remember what they did to women and gay people?

:ty: for answering my question especially my first question but next time - do please try to answer my question exactly the way it was asked. I did not ask about nuclear program nor nuclear technology. I specifically said nuclear WEAPON.

so I ask again - Do you think Iran should be allowed to have a nuclear weapon?

Interesting. open and friendly? really? remember what they did to women and gay people?

:ty: for answering my question especially my first question but next time - do please try to answer my question exactly the way it was asked. I did not ask about nuclear program nor nuclear technology. I specifically said nuclear WEAPON.

Hi Jiro,

I think that you might be interested to watch this movie, Syriana.

I would probably say that the government of Iran do want to bomb our country someday if they build a powerful weapon. That could be a big problem. However, the problem is that how much we could trust our media news? Does our country reduce our freedom of the press slowly? (Like a propaganda?) :dunno2:

Also, Iran does have anti-America stuff, such as burn the US flag during 30th years anniversary of Iranian revolution.

I don't want improve the relation with Iran until they stop to spread of anti-America stuff.

Americans Blamed

As tens of thousands of supporters of reformist leader Mir Hossein Mousavi gathered in Tehran Wednesday, Iran accused the United States of "intolerable" meddling in its internal affairs.

The White House dismissed the allegation.

President Barack Obama has been clear that there is "a vigorous debate in Iran, between Iranians, about their leadership," spokesman Robert Gibbs said, adding Obama stands by his defence of democratic principles including the right of people to demonstrate peacefully.

Mousavi has accused Iran's government of rigging the election in favour of hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

The two countries broke off diplomatic relations after the 1979 Islamic Revolution. The government summoned the Swiss ambassador, who represents U.S. interests in Iran, to complain about American interference, according to an English-language state-run channel.

Meanwhile, Mousavi's supporters gathered in Tehran's central Haft-e Tir Square for a silent protest, even as authorities warned citizens against promoting the rallies online.

Most of the demonstrators dressed in black with green wristbands and headbands as they quietly flashed victory signs with their hands, witnesses said.

The gathering formed as Mousavi posted a message online calling for another mass rally on Thursday.

The message on Mousavi's official website is seen as a direct challenge to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who said Tuesday night that the opposition leader should pursue his demands through the country's electoral system. Khamenei also called on Iranians to unite behind their Islamic government as demonstrations continued over Friday's disputed presidential election results.

'Deviant news sites'
After Khamenei's appeal, the Revolutionary Guard, an elite military force answering to Khamenei, issued a statement on the state news service on Wednesday ordering any material that "creates tension" and encourages public disturbance and street riots be removed from Iranian websites and blogs.

Sites and bloggers who do not heed the warning will face legal action, the Revolutionary Guard said.

The statement also alleged the "deviant news sites" were backed by Canadian, American and British interests.

Iranian websites, as well as blogs, Facebook and Twitter, have been vital conduits for Iranians to inform the world about protests over the apparent landslide victory for Ahmadinejad.

All three of Ahmadinejad's challengers in Friday's election have alleged fraud after results showed the president winning by a 2-to-1 margin.

Protesters to gather at mosques
Iranian authorities have also restricted all journalists working for foreign media from first-hand reporting on the streets in an attempt to block images and eyewitness accounts from the rallies.

Mousavi's online message condemned the government's attempt to block the websites, saying the government did not tolerate the voice of the opposition.

"We are after a peaceful rally to protest the unhealthy trend of the elections and realize our goal of annulling the election results," Mousavi said.

Demonstrators should gather in mosques on Thursday to express solidarity with the families of the people killed in post-election unrest, the online statement said, urging his supporters to remain peaceful.

Mousavi said he would take part in Thursday's rally, but did not give details on when and where.

Supporters on both sides have taken to the streets in demonstrations and escalating violence that has seen at least seven people killed since the election.

Partial recount
The Guardian Council announced on Tuesday that it will conduct a partial recount of ballots at voting sites where candidates claim irregularities occurred.

According to government officials, Ahmadinejad won 62.6 per cent of the vote, while Mousavi garnered 33.75 per cent in a contest that appeared to divide urban and rural voters.

Mousavi has called the election an "astonishing charade" and demanded again on Tuesday its results be annulled and the vote be held again.

His representative, reformist cleric Ali Akbar Mohtashamipour, reiterated that demand after a meeting of the Guardian Council, an unelected body of 12 clerics and Islamic law experts close to the supreme leader and seen as supportive of Ahmadinejad.

"If the whole people become aware, avoid violent measures and continue their civil confrontation with that, they will win. No power can stand up to people's will," Mohtashamipour said. "I do not think that the Guardian Council will have the courage to stand against people."

Iran blames U.S. for bitter post-election dispute

To my southern neighbours (the Americans), remember that people in this world are always looking for someone to blame and they will always choose you because you are the world superpower so do not take the Iranians' accusations personally. Whenever something happens, people blame the Americans, whether it be their own political turmoil or a freaking hurricane. People cannot take responsibility for their own actions.

I thought you ask me the question that Iran is a friendly country for the tourists from different countries.

Oh I see that you ask me question about Iran´s country´s law, background and culture.

Iranians know their country´s law. It´s their free choice to live in Iran or move out to other country.

I have seen Iranian women on TV that women rights in Iran improves than before. It´s not just Iran but Middle East countries as well.

I had been visited Muslim world before and follow their country´s law and rules, no matter what.

Yes I answered your question. Please re-read my post more carefully.

I did answered your question... I am trying to make more clear...

I see why not because Isareal have a lot of nuclear weapons, also other countries including the USA as well. Why can´t Iran allow to have one?

If you disagree that Iran allow to have a nuclear weapon then you should also disagree with your country and other countries as well.

I did answered your question... I am trying to make more clear...

I see why not because Isareal have a lot of nuclear weapons, also other countries including the USA as well. Why can´t Iran allow to have one?

If you disagree that Iran allow to have a nuclear weapon then you should also disagree with your country and other countries as well.

I see... so you don't have any concern about Iran having a nuclear weapon especially when Iran has a very long history of anti-American hate. interesting yet ironic since you work for American military.

curious - do you also don't have any concern about North Korea having a nuclear weapon as well?

Hi Jiro,

I think that you might be interested to watch this movie, Syriana.

Can you give me link because I am interesting to watch this movie as well. Perhaps I can buy or rent the DVD... I love to collect true stories movies.

I would probably say that the government of Iran do want to bomb our country someday if they build a powerful weapon. That could be a big problem. However, the problem is that how much we could trust our media news? Does our country reduce our freedom of the press slowly? (Like a propaganda?) :dunno2:

Therefore´US media brainwashed Americans over Iran.

If I want to know more about them then learn about them thru their profile, listen their speech and interview.

I see... so you don't have any concern about Iran having a nuclear weapon especially when Iran has a very long history of anti-American hate. interesting yet ironic since you work for American military.

curious - do you also don't have any concern about North Korea having a nuclear weapon as well?

Yup, it doesn't surprise that she work for American military.

It don't show that she's patriotic to America.

Can you give me link because I am interesting to watch this movie as well. Perhaps I can buy or rent the DVD... I love to collect true stories movies.

Syriana- George Clooney and Matt Damon are in it. and no this movie is not a true story but it's an entertaining movie.

Therefore´US media brainwashed Americans over Iran.

If I want to know more about them then learn about them thru their profile, listen their speech and interview.

really? what about Hitler's speech and interviews? Germans were brainwashed by him.

If Iran hate America then they would attack America years ago but they didn´t. I do not see anything that Iran attack many countries to make war. Please fresh my memory which country Iran attack to?

I personally disagree to have nuclear weapons etc but the USA and other countries have no right to stop any country from nuclear technology because USA and other countries already have it. If USA and other countries want to stop Iran or any countries, they should destroy their own nuclear weapons/progam first.

Its about fair.

It´s Iran´s anti-america political but you don´t know Iranian people.

I as an employee for US military doesn´t mean that I hate Iran and other countries because they hate America... :roll:

Syriana- George Clooney and Matt Damon are in it. and no this movie is not a true story but it's an entertaining movie.

:ty:

really? what about Hitler's speech and interviews? Germans were brainwashed by him.

I thought we are talking about Iran, not Hitler? Hitler is not relate the title of this thread here.

Hitler history was over 65 years old. We are here to talk about Iran.

Anyway, I am well aware that many Germans were brainwashed by Hitler. I did posted about German history at several threads.

If Iran hate America then they would attack America years ago but they didn´t. I do not see anything that Iran attack many countries to make war. Please fresh my memory which country Iran attack to?
Because of USA's hardliner stance, we prevented them from achieving nuclear weapon capability for a very long time.... and now Iran is just 3 years away from it. :mad2:

In the past - Iran has had long hate wars with Iraq. What do you think why Saddam had one of the most powerful army in Middle East? What you think why USA helped Saddam? Because of Iran! and Syria!

If you allowed Iran to have a nuclear weapon, they will attack Israel. Your favorite president - Clinton was part of campaign to prevent Iran from doing that. Clinton tried his hardest to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear technology as well. I pray Obama will continue what previous Administrations have worked hard for.

I personally disagree to have nuclear weapons etc but the USA and other countries have no right to stop any country from nuclear technology because USA and other countries already have it. If USA and other countries want to stop Iran or any countries, they should destroy their own nuclear weapons/progam first.

Its about fair.

It´s Iran´s anti-america political but you don´t know Iranian people.

I as an employee for US military doesn´t mean that I hate Iran and other countries because they hate America... :roll:

Who is more likely to threaten with nuclear weapon? Iran or USA? and do you personally know any Iranian people?

:ty:

I thought we are talking about Iran, not Hitler? Hitler is not relate the title of this thread here.

Hitler history was over 65 years old. We are here to talk about Iran.

Anyway, I am well aware that many Germans were brainwashed by Hitler. I did posted about German history at several threads.

Human behaviors never change. That's why you should not believe so much on their interviews and speech. Look at what would happen if you do.

Use your common sense and intelligence. My common sense and intelligence says Iran is a bad bad bad man. :lol:

Yes i know Iran is a very beautiful country with a very rich history but unfortunately Iran is an unstable country with unstable & hostile government with a long history of anti-American and anti-Israel hates. It's funny that you think it's a lovely country when it really isn't. Have you seen how they treated their women, domestic dissents, enemies, criminals, or poor people in there? Life's not all about pretty pottery and cute dancing monkey that you go around as a foreign visitor. If you go to North Korea - believe me.... it's expected that you will see something beautiful in there. that's how government tricked foreigners! it's all part of their propaganda program.

btw - you did not answer my question. Do you also don't have any concern about North Korea having a nuclear weapon as well?

I disagree with any unstable country possessing a nuclear weapon. Iran shouldn't have any. North Korea shouldn't have any. I'm just glad that my country doesn't have any weapons of mass destruction. All they cause is controversy and chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back