Ahhhhh!!! I'm Gonna Die!!!

Best of good luck... :thumb:

The oxycodone certainly made things more enjoyable for me, and I'm saving the rest for a rainy day. Or even a sunny day. That was the best part of getting my wisdom teeth pulled, too. Actually, when I went into surgery it helped to think that strangely enough, from a procedural standpoint, the surgery isn't really any more invasive than getting our wisdom teeth drilled and hacked out, and just about everyone goes through that.

They will give you alot of vicdons that you can continue taking every 4 hours for a week ;) I experience this. I am sure you won't feel any facial pains. I do feel my neck stiff but when I pill vicdon, I don't feel it at all. I am sure you will be allright.

Actually, when I went into surgery it helped to think that strangely enough, from a procedural standpoint, the surgery isn't really any more invasive than getting our wisdom teeth drilled and hacked out, and just about everyone goes through that.

Hmmm my CI surgery was much more pleasurable than the wisdom teeth extraction. At least you are asleep!

Congrats and good luck. I am sure u will be fine. :)

Dark-Half,

Congratulations and good luck! :) Here's wishing you all the best! :)

Eagerly awaiting to see how it went for you Dark Half.

Back