*Ahem*

hehe i told my sons father that he is a ci- borg.. he said.. hey thats a cool nickname.. he liked it?? grrr.. i was trying to give him hard time.. oh well theres always luck next time.. lol sigh!

Cheri said:
That is so funny, :rofl: 'Welcome to the dark side'. :rofl:

Glad you enjoy that one. I love saying it...I wondered if others appreciated it but now I can see they do!

sr171soars said:
Glad you enjoy that one. I love saying it...I wondered if others appreciated it but now I can see they do!

I do :D

^Angel^ said:
:hyper: cable ...cable.....cable.....cable... :hyper:

:lol: What's taking your ass so long? Let's get the ball rolling in, Cancel the dial up turtle connection and get fast speed rabbit connection. You're missing out the fast ride.

Cheri said:
:lol: What's taking your ass so long? Let's get the ball rolling in, Cancel the dial up turtle connection and get fast speed rabbit connection. You're missing out the fast ride.
That's what I told myself when I first got RoadRunner as TimeWarner were rolling out in 97 in Rochy NY I am like ahh bliss!!!

sr171soars said:

Yep! *smiling with a missing tooth*

Cheri said:

And she'll never go back to dial up!

Boult said:
That's what I told myself when I first got RoadRunner as TimeWarner were rolling out in 97 in Rochy NY I am like ahh bliss!!!

Me too, I got so fed up with dial-up for so long, I decide this pieces of shit is just wasting my precious time. I went for "WOW" instead of Roadrunner.

Cheri said:
Me too, I got so fed up with dial-up for so long, I decide this pieces of shit is just wasting my precious time. I went for "WOW" instead of Roadrunner.
yeah I have heard of "WOW" but I was not in NY that time.. I was in Ga back on dial up eh.. told my parent to get cable.. they said this city don't have one.. I am like ugh.. but as soon I move to Wa. State finally DSL ahhh then here in Az, it was @Home via COX then @Home folded now COX :D

R2D2 said:
And she'll never go back to dial up!

Yea, that is what my wife said when we went to roadrunner. I asked her if she was ready to go back to dialup and she just looked at me...like if I were nuts or something. I told her I was just checking to see if it were worth the extra money... :whistle:

Aww I'm being mocked at for having a stinky dail-up.... :tears:

^Angel^ said:
Aww I'm being mocked at for having a stinky dail-up.... :tears:

don't worry, i'm on stinky dial up to. probably forever since they never connected to the homes all that digital cable the buried 10 yrs ago. sigh. :mad: tried to get clear wave through my cell phone carrier, can't get the signal from the tower, a hills in the way :mad: .....in my case sometimes living out in the boonies stinks. (but it does have it's nice points to, lol) :whistle:

^Angel^ said:
Who made up that name anyways?...

Hard to say who, Angel, but it's probably safe to assume it was a Star Trekker.

I suppose CI-borg is derived from 'cyborg' which is short from 'cybernetic organism' and means a mixture of living and non-living matter.
What's funny, accidentally CI-borg and CY-borg - is not only pronounced the same but almost means the same- since a human being is implanted with mechanical part.

But it does not work quite the way the real cyborg would. The way Wikipedia explains it we are FY-borgs.

And looks like the cyborg is older than the Star Trek series, but I am not sure how old is the Star Trek.. ..?

See here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg

The best cyborg movie I ever seen was the one with Van Damm.

Fuzzy

Back