after getting 2nd ip address

Ah! I see, really it got nothing to do with subnetting. Subnetting purpose is top group the set of number in order to make each computer having its own unique address.

To set up server with WAN traffic, you need to set up port in router. Router can be in hardware itself or computer server can act as a router and routes the port you want to direct them into to and from too.

You can get free domain name and set that up in "router". I have done that before. It was fun setting up.

what if I set up my own computer on LAN with my own server how can they surf throught to my LAN while my kids play another LAN computers. For example when I have apache server like web sharing.

To set up my private LAN ip address like subnet to WAN? How possibly? I did success two years ago but failed again that mess up.

local subnet can access my computer with .local but people over internet can't see my LAN's web sharing (apache server). I was hoping to set up my future forum. Mac OS X client is difficult. But Mac OS X server is better and expensive.

Ah! I see, really it got nothing to do with subnetting. Subnetting purpose is top group the set of number in order to make each computer having its own unique address.

To set up server with WAN traffic, you need to set up port in router. Router can be in hardware itself or computer server can act as a router and routes the port you want to direct them into to and from too.

You can get free domain name and set that up in "router". I have done that before. It was fun setting up.

Ok I will try to put that later. Thanks for tip.

Back