Admit it! you are ugly!

Originally posted by eternity
You have a several options... Use a NAIR for hair remove, wax, and duct (like what vampyrox just said).

Or Go to special place where they can do LASER for hair remove but it will cost approximently $99 to $500 bucks. If you prefer a LASER to get rid of your leg's hairs. Once you go there and rid of them then you dont have to worry about shave your legs anymore. :naughty:

Lazer is not 100% effective. It didn't work well on few of people that I know. It sucks to waste money on something that is not 100% effective!

Why everyone think it is ugly or look good.. what is it about? So, I am look good on me cuz I use trim on my leg and everybody on my body. I want make girl crazy over me cuz i am cute. :) Yeah almost of it. Always, girl ask me for 1 stand night. I guess I will do it. Honestly i want look for love than 1 stand night but i dont mind. It's just for enjoy sex that is what girl wanted.

Originally posted by DrStar80
Why everyone think it is ugly or look good.. what is it about? So, I am look good on me cuz I use trim on my leg and everybody on my body. I want make girl crazy over me cuz i am cute. :) Yeah almost of it. Always, girl ask me for 1 stand night. I guess I will do it. Honestly i want look for love than 1 stand night but i dont mind. It's just for enjoy sex that is what girl wanted.

too much! I am too lazy! :o

just kidding...

Originally posted by illustrator
good. I like to be boy instead man aka caveman.

Ah, you like to be a boy, so that means you don't know how to get a woman pregnant and please her sexually, since your penis and balls aren't fully developed yet! :laugh2:

Ah, the football and basketball team from ASD do shave their legs. They said it helps in the game. :shrugs: especially from oppotents pulling your hairy legs. :shudders: Painful, I bet!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ah, you like to be a boy, so that means you don't know how to get a woman pregnant and please her sexually, since your penis and balls aren't fully developed yet! :laugh2:

good! I don't have to worry about cause women to have baby!

Originally posted by ChelEler

HAHAHA... I argee with you :laugh2:

haha lol prove it here with pics too many people are always negative about themselves jeez drives me crazy when people are soo negative aboiut themselves ha lol ! maybe goin thru depression or mid life crisis but a lot of people here are way very young !!! :D

Originally posted by dojosky
haha lol prove it here with pics too many people are always negative about themselves jeez drives me crazy when people are soo negative aboiut themselves ha lol ! maybe goin thru depression or mid life crisis but a lot of people here are way very young !!! :D

lol I am not gettin young I'm almost 25.. ;) hehe.. :D

Originally posted by SilverRoxy
Lazer is not 100% effective. It didn't work well on few of people that I know. It sucks to waste money on something that is not 100% effective!

not true, I use laser shaving.....IT IS GREAT!!! you have to go like around 5 times in order to be effective not just once or twice.

He can also use electric shaver.....you cant cut yourself with that. You plug it in and run it all over your legs..... the best one is by Remington

Back