Admit it! you are ugly!

Originally posted by prettybebe78
sweetstrawberry

nah u don't look ugly to me since i saw ur senior pix in other thread ;)
ohh must be you got wrong person cuz I didn't put it from my senior pix but I will very soon..I never put my post from my pix.

me ? ugly? I m okie okie... not tooooo perfect to be pretty. I am just fine the way I am bec I just accept what the way I am.

Originally posted by Angelcat
me ? ugly? I m okie okie... not tooooo perfect to be pretty. I am just fine the way I am bec I just accept what the way I am.
great... you got a unconditional acceptance of yourself :thumb:

Re: Re: Admit it! you are ugly!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Aren't you a man? If so, then why complaining?! ;)

If you don't like it, then get it WAXED!!! BWHAHAHA! :lol:

I liked my leg before 23 yrs old. I had bare leg. Lot of girl like it thru... :o

Illustrator, why do you worry about your hairy leg? You should be glad that you are male or unless if you wish to be female with shaved leg?

Originally posted by eternity
Illustrator, why do you worry about your hairy leg? You should be glad that you are male or unless if you wish to be female with shaved leg?

me afraid of razor. :o

Originally posted by illustrator
me afraid of razor. :o

You have a several options... Use a NAIR for hair remove, wax, and duct (like what vampyrox just said).

Or Go to special place where they can do LASER for hair remove but it will cost approximently $99 to $500 bucks. If you prefer a LASER to get rid of your leg's hairs. Once you go there and rid of them then you dont have to worry about shave your legs anymore. :naughty:

Back