Adding more info to avatar

I guess I ll have to waste spaces in this messageboard by making new threads asking members here if they re female/male , hearing/deaf, age, etc.. No problem. :cool2:

I think that isn't bad idea. I sometime make mistake by thinking that ad member is girl but it s he. Lol
Then again... what if some members have different gender identities? What if it was a girl who wants to be a boy. The internet is full of liars out there.

For all we know, I could actually be a woman! ;)

I guess I ll have to waste spaces in this messageboard by making new threads asking members here if they re female/male , hearing/deaf, age, etc.. No problem. :cool2:
That's why there are introduction threads.

When members join and create those threads, take that opportunity!

There are also those "Ask me anything" threads too! ;)

vampy, Excuse me, do you think everyone new no0b will even look old members' introduction.. not even bother ask.
even you included too.

*ahem* coughing!

Look at the controversy that's already happening in this thread, and this hasn't even been implemented yet (if they will be) by the mods. Anyone can disclose as much information about themselves that they want to, but it should not (IMHO) be a requirement and posted under avatars. Nothing wrong with asking someone in a thread or sending someone a PM asking their gender, age, hearing status, etc. Why should *all* of us be privy to information some would rather keep to themselves?

Look at the controversy that's already happening in this thread, and this hasn't even been implemented yet (if they will be) by the mods. Anyone can disclose as much information about themselves that they want to, but it should not (IMHO) be a requirement and posted under avatars. Nothing wrong with asking someone in a thread or sending someone a PM asking their gender, age, hearing status, etc. Why should *all* of us be privy to information some would rather keep to themselves?

I agree with you, AlleyCat. Everyone can just disclose if they want to. Some people can see other people's avatar, unlike mine, you all already know me. :)

Back