Adding more info to avatar

lumbingmi

Reaction score
I think we should add 'Age' and 'Hearing Status' to our avatar. That way we know who's hearing or deaf in this deaf messageboard.

What do you think?

Nah, I don't think this would be good idea to do this.

We don't need deaf people oppressing hearing people.

Nah, I don't think this would be good idea to do this.

We don't need deaf people oppressing hearing people.

Huh? You know rules here. If anyone is flaming or calling you out, that member will be banned. The reason why I suggested to include hearing status so that I know who s hearing or deaf to gain more insight of their opinions or comments.

Nah I don't want anyone know my age..PFHHT! Nothings wrong to ask

My bad. I didn't realize that we have option to show our age or not. What is wrong with telling how old u re ? LOL

Wth? There s no poll so you can't vote lol. Care to explain why you think it s not necessary to add hearing status?

LOL!!! *vote..... ok here..

Not want tell my age! :eek:

I do not want that not member of alldeaf find, which I am hearing, or deaf.

Could be target to deaf with fraud or something happens?

:dunno2:

LOL!!! *vote..... ok here..

Not want tell my age! :eek:

I do not want that not member of alldeaf find, which I am hearing, or deaf.

Could be target to deaf with fraud or something happens?

:dunno2:

My bad I think we shldn't include our ages however I think we should mention whether we re deaf or hearing so that when we know who we are talking to. For example if we re debating about CI ... if i am against CI , then you are in favor in CI. It would be helpful if I know you re deaf or not so that I know the reasoning and logic behind your argument.

Ha dont worry if someone is spamming you, you always can report to moderator ;)

I agree with deaf status but the age? I don't think so. ha

Nah, I don't think that is nesscary to do that. Some people like to keep their personal life such as age and status privated should be respected. It up to the person he or she want to annouce their personal status if they feel okay with it.

I agree with the deaf/hearing status but age..NO WAY!!! LOL!

hmm I'll pass about the hearing/age status :P

Nah... I don't want to be labeled. I would like to be mysterious. ;)

Why don't the people who would like to add their age or if they are hearing or not just do it? And the ones who do not just don't add that? The great thing about having choices, everyone gets what they want. I am not saying to have it showing with our avatar but in with our information on ourselves.

When I put hearing aid on, I put my status as "hard of hearing", when I don't use the hearing aid, I put my status as "deaf". SOunds siLLy. :dizzy:

Back