Add Deaf/DeafBlind culture to the culture part of forms

inmate23

Reaction score
Hi

I dont no if Im slow or what?(dont answer that) but does anyone add Deaf/DeafBlind to the culture part of forms?

i stumbled across this blogwe never land in hollandgreat blog thanks fourjour

im going get on phone on monday and have some fun im going to start with the ancey whos worker had me shunned from Deaf community she no longer my worker

then im going ring the foundation for the blind

then the schools

then my care ancey

what does being DeafBlind mean to me?

Being DeafBlind means that I use free communication via tactile methods over auditory and visual and I hold use of blindness skills over low vision skills and more so than visual skills

Hi inmate 23:

As for your "seeking meaning" re; Blind/Deaf perhaps Mrs Bucket can pass on her thoughts on this matter.

Implanted Sunnybrook Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
I don't know how"standard static" which devolves into" best help forms" is actualized? Is this "local lingo" in New Zealand?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

There would "appear" to be a "few sentences missing" in order to make the word "statistics" relevant.

Hi inmate 23: what exactly is the "culture of forms"?

As for your "seeking meaning" re; Blind/Deaf perhaps Mrs Bucket can pass on her thoughts on this matter.

Implanted Sunnybrook Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Good grief. As much as I try hard to understand your posts and respond in a good manner, this takes the cake.

There is no such "culture of forms" as you stated.

Have you never filled out any forms that ask your race, sex, marital status, and the like?

What if such a category were presented asking about what culture you prefer? Should deaf culture be listed? That was the intent behind this.

I think she meant "statistics."
yes thanks for the correction
Good grief. As much as I try hard to understand your posts and respond in a good manner, this takes the cake.

There is no such "culture of forms" as you stated.

Have you never filled out any forms that ask your race, sex, marital status, and the like?

What if such a category were presented asking about what culture you prefer? Should deaf culture be listed? That was the intent behind this.

Here its a question and then a blank space

Rather than deciphering convoluted syntax re completing" forms" utilized above. No comment.
I haven't been asked personal questions re: "race","martial status",sex" or "culture" in the last 25 years. Perhaps Canadian forms are different than New Zealand.

Rather than deciphering convoluted syntax re completing" forms" utilized above. No comment.
I haven't been asked personal questions re: "race","martial status",sex" or "culture" in the last 25 years. Perhaps Canadian forms are different than New Zealand.

We still have questions like that in the US for census.

We still have questions like that in the US for census.

Yep, and all those self-disclosure forms (that you are not legally obligated to fill out) that are sometimes attached to job applications, etc. Among other questions, too.

Really, drphil, you are the last person to be criticising and labeling anyone's post as "convuluted syntax." This really crosses a line, given the fact that you are unable to communicate, even in writing, with about 90% of the members of this forum.

There is a phenomenon known well in those that are prelingually deafened. It is the result of insensitivity to the need for a visual language from birth for these children. It leads to language deprivation which, in turn, affects cognitive and linguistic abilities for the rest of that child's life. You would do well into putting forth a little more effort in understanding and emapthy, and much less into criticism of things you know nothing about. This contstant portrayal of yourself as somehow superior to other members of this forum has gotten very, very tiresome.:mad:

No opinion if 90%( how determined?) of persons can't understand various comments.
I have never asserted that I am "superior" to anyone!

Yep, and all those self-disclosure forms (that you are not legally obligated to fill out) that are sometimes attached to job applications, etc. Among other questions, too.

Bingo. They get around the legal restrictions by saying you don't have to fill them out. Riiiiight. Like they are not going to notice and take into account that you refused to answer the questions.

No opinion if 90%( how determined?) of persons can't understand various comments.
I have never asserted that I am "superior" to anyone!

How determined? By discussion.

You assert your superiority in nearly every post you make.

I got the Census 2011 form on my birthday. Thanks for reminding me to put down ASL as a primary language, English as a secondary and ASL as first language.

More distorted projections of my alleged thoughts. Gee: who needs a Rorschach projective test? Never dull

Implanted Sunnybrook Advanced Bionics- Harmony activated Aug/07

More distorted projections of my alleged thoughts. Gee: who needs a Rorschach projective test? Never dull

Implanted Sunnybrook Advanced Bionics- Harmony activated Aug/07

The distortion is in what you think you are projecting which is something quite different from what you actually project. The majority of members on this forum see the same thing projected in your posts. You alone, see something different. Is the problem with everyone else, or is the problem with you? I will answer that...the problem is with you. You are the one that needs to change your approach.:cool2:

Interesting the amount of time "utilized" " psudopsychologizing my supposed thinking". Time allocation unimportant in real life?

Back