Hey, what happen to Custom User Text field? :(
Yea, I was thinking the same thing.

Can you fix this...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 17
Originally posted by illustrator
bring your signature on, and this texts will pull to down.
What about people with NO signature? It annoys me!

Illustrator: Can you change the bg color of the logo? You can create your own custom titles after being on AD2 for at least 10 days or after you've created 100 posts.

Kevbo: I'll work on the link you mentioned. Thanks for letting me know.

Alex

I already had over 100 posts and I still can't create my own custom title.

I'm on 1024 by 768 screen resolution and I cannot read the buttons. Font is too small and fuzzy.

Example:

top_members.gif

heey alex ? i found a bug - when i go to IE, AD 2 didn't work .... but when i go to AOL's internal browser, it works - :werd:

Originally posted by *~*~ Rayden Wins ~*~*
heey alex ? i found a bug - when i go to IE, AD 2 didn't work .... but when i go to AOL's internal browser, it works - :werd:
I'm on Comcast (cable modem) and ADv2 works on IE.

Originally posted by *~*~ Rayden Wins ~*~*

Hmm. I'm using this forum on IE and it work fine to me.

So you guys think I should change the color and the font? How about if I just change the color and make it darker? I, too, have the same resolution you guys are using, and I can read the text just fine, maybe the color is a little bad.

There's no problem with loading AD2 with Internet Explorer.

Originally posted by Alex
So you guys think I should change the color and the font? How about if I just change the color and make it darker? I, too, have the same resolution you guys are using, and I can read the text just fine, maybe it the color is a little bad.

lol never mind - it is just my compy ..... hehe - ahhhh i wud love it if there wud be blue and orange - like XP :)

Originally posted by Alex
So you guys think I should change the color and the font? How about if I just change the color and make it darker? I, too, have the same resolution you guys are using, and I can read the text just fine, maybe it the color is a little bad.

Yeah or might as well try change the themes of this if someone know how to do it.

Originally posted by kevbo
I'm on 1024 by 768 screen resolution and I cannot read the buttons. Font is too small and fuzzy.

Example:

top_members.gif

I am on 1152 by 864 screen resolution and it look crisy and read-able to me.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*

Win (test in my brother's PC)

IE - look fine

Netscape 7 - look fine

Netscape 4 - look fine

Opera - look fine

AOL - look fine

Mac

IE - look fine

Netscape 7 - look fine

Netscape 4 - look good

Opera - look good but too slow

auuuuuugh !!!! alex - my username .......... it's in 15-character format instead of the original 21 !!!! pls pls plsssssssss fix !!!!! :(

Back