AD Time Zone Problem [MERGED]

Yea I noticed that too...I was like WTF??! Something's wrong with my computer or just AllDeaf itself. I hope Alex get on and fix it soon! :wave: On post said 5:29 and now my time is 10:29..that is 5 hours difference...

The problem should be fixed now. We were experiencing high server load earlier, and somehow the server's time got messed up.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Yep, saw the time back to its default, thats better. thanks for your hard work, alex :thumb:

No problem, man.

Sooner or later I'm going to need to upgrade our current server...again. More like a RAM issue than anything else. :)

Thanks, Alex for clearing up this glitch. :)

Hopefully it'll hold up for now.

Yeah, it is the RAM issue, Alex. Better upgrade it... the forum is getting popular these days, hmm?

Testing this post -- noticed something with our post count...

The problem should be fixed now. We were experiencing high server load earlier, and somehow the server's time got messed up.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
That's what I thought.

I was in AllDeaf this morning before I went to work. I replied to 3 PMs.

Recently, I checked my PMs and there were 2 new unread PMs that were sent to me after the first 2 and before the 3rd from this morning. I was like... WTF!?

After reading this thread, I understand. Whew! ;)

Don't worry Jolie -- I just noticed something different but I think I drunk too much coffee today, hmm.

Glad to hear that it have been cleared up by now.. whew! hehe!

Save more money for RAM! DDR2 is cheap!! It's great to go up to 8GB of RAM (or 16GB if you have a dual-socket motherboard with 2 CPUs)!

Man, I got a laugh of mysterous posts appearing on top of my thread! :rofl: My two posts got cleared up. :)

I was surfing in AD on SK this morning and finds that I couldn't get in AD. I did noticed time zone was different than what it should be.

Thanks, Alex for clearing up this glitch. Hopefully it will be stable for a while. :)

Back