AD Time Zone Problem [MERGED]

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a test post, if this doesn't work -- that means there is trouble with the forum

If this works, then its weird, I couldn't post anything in other threads ince to the errors occured.

This is getting weirder, my time zone on the forum is incorrect... bloody oath -- its 5am!? It's wrong and can anyone in this room see me right now? No?

I think it work fine. Dang it time is wrong.

Last edited:
test 123

Dang it's showing the wrong time...it's 6:04 pm, not 1:03 pm.

Have anyone notice this?

the time on bottom of the Alldeaf. It is messed up? it said 3:04 PM when my time is 8:04 PM central time? I checked my control panel to make sure it is right time and it is? so wonder if anyone else are having problems like me?

I also noticed that I posted and it is not accurate time? weird?? It is like I am in twilight zone! :P

It is wrong for me. I tried 3 times to answer a game question, and it appeared way up in the thread at a much earlier time than I did it.

Excatly, there is a server problem and can't someone report it to Alex?

I left visitor and private message for him. It would not let me email.

Can anyone else who have read this thread leave a message here so we know everyone's been attepmting to post x

Yeah, The timing is off. I have no idea what happened. I, too, was puzzled because I recently posted a post in another thread. It was supposed to show 10:13 pm but instead, it shows that I posted at 5:13 pm.

I will inform Alex of this and hopefully he'll be able to fix this up.

I have posted the similar thread about the trouble the forum has caused

Back