AD looks different!

it's seem more easier to realize for the new members, and it's very easy for who had a low-vision or colorblind. it's very simple and light. i would support for the all of us have the equal rights and im sure alex is doing the adjust for to meet everybody's satifacation not for alex himself, but he would do for everybody in the world.
Keep it up, Alex.

It sure does looks different, While I like the color on the page but the brightness is not something I am crazy about. The layout of the page looks great too! However, would there be several skins added to satisfy each member's needs? Perhaps a light or a dark skin to help? I've always liked the Dark Skin since it was easier on the eye - For me that is.

WHOAAA! Am I blind? *rubbing my eyes* Ohh ok! It had changed the look! :lol: I like it! More brighter and cheerful. :thumb:

I'm freaking out! It's too different! Must..Resist..Change! :Ohno:

Find a happy place. Find a happy place. Find a happy place.

I'm with you and Lucia! I like it, but it's very different, and I'm not used to it yet.

it's seem more easier to realize for the new members, and it's very easy for who had a low-vision or colorblind. it's very simple and light. i would support for the all of us have the equal rights and im sure alex is doing the adjust for to meet everybody's satifacation not for alex himself, but he would do for everybody in the world.
Keep it up, Alex.
:bowdown: I agree with you! I just wish that the color of the font is limited to black only which makes alot easier to read - better than any other color.

*raise my hand up higher* Can I suggestion...

Do you willing adjust their choice preference color background on AD... ?

Can I *crackling smiling huge* pretty please?

I just wish the changes didn't prevent me from logging in. It gets harder each time I try.

This time, I got the warning about trying too many log in attempts.

I switched to Firefox this time and finally got in. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. Each time I log in I have to use a different "technique".

If I disappear completely some day, you'll know what happened to me.

:scatter:

I just wish the changes didn't prevent me from logging in. It gets harder each time I try.

I switched to Firefox this time and finally got in. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. Each time I log in I have to use a different "technique".

It didnt happened to me :dunno: did you login username and password correct?

It didnt happened to me :dunno: did you login username and password correct?
I used the same name and password each time. I get the "Thank you for logging in, Reba" window. Then it switches back to the home page, and I'm NOT logged in.

If I try to make a post, I get the window that tells me I'm not logged in. So I log in again. Then, it tells me I'm not authorized to post.

The only way I'm logged on now, is that I switched from IE to Foxfire this afternoon.

I notice that it effects my AD account settings also. I have mine set to NOT view avatars and signatures. Now, they sometimes they just "pop" on by themselves. Also, I can only make short posts because I get logged off before I can submit some of my posts. I don't like re-doing them. :( I never know what to expect. :dunno:

I use firefox and haven't had a single problem at all.

Back