AD looks different!

I'm freaking out! It's too different! Must..Resist..Change! :Ohno:

Find a happy place. Find a happy place. Find a happy place.

guido said:
I'm freaking out! It's too different! Must..Resist..Change! :Ohno:

Find a happy place. Find a happy place. Find a happy place.

LOL! I do like it but I am not used to it though....will get used to it in time. :)

Oh yeah, it looks different. I was surfing around in here until it changed, I was like what happened?! I thought I did something wrong but I found out that it's changed. Oops :lol:

I like it but.. what happen to all those sponsor banners?

:) good job Alex

Ah it looks a lot cleaner without any commercials (advertisements) on it... heh I like it.

I like it too! Much easier to negotiate without all those commercials!

The current theme is default and will be altered over the weekend. As for the sponsor ads, they will be back on the site within the next 24 hours.

IMO no offense alex... to tell you the truth TOO much adveristment makes for too busy site in a way you are taking away what is REALLY the forum. thats ALLDEAF not ALLDEAF ADs the idea you should do is, keep it to a minimument thats MY suggestion, not saying you should enforce it, i just think it needs to be simmer down to maybe just the banner and bottom ads thats it no sidebar ads and under the top where user cp and all the gizmo is, the main thing is we're here to be in forum not to be distracted by sponsors. its ok to ACKNOWLDGE them but to me it just wayyyy tooo busy! IMO thats all :)

all in all i like lightness gives for easier reading! good move!

I don't see you paying hundreds of dollars out of your pocket. The ads help keep AD free to you guys.

I've thought about paid memberships so that those that pay won't see ads anywhere on the site, but I figured no one would like to pay and be fine with the ads. ;)

thats cool i have NO plm about freebies, im more concern about distractions when it comes to the main goal having those sponsors are a real deal yes, but think of location on where it is... top fine bottom fine but side and right underneath the usercp info, it can be annoying and google directory theres alot of scams and anyone that clicks on it can get * screwed* with pop up ( those who donot use firefox and use many styles of protections pop up WILL come up im just looking out for the better poeple of the AD thats allt here is, there shld be a limit on what ADS to promo thats just an IMO thats ALL there is to it... thanks for listening to your members :)

Back