AD Crash - Database Restored to April 3rd

Oh well, I am still alive and kicking some rears... :p

I still can't access AD on my blackberry, at least I can access AD on computer.

Do your best, Alex. :)

Mod note:

Since we have few threads asking what happened to AD... so I made this thread sticky for awhile to give heads up.

I always thought how it would be cool to have the ability to go back in time, but actually...it sucks. I just gained the ability to bug people via PM yesterday and now its been taken away from me cruelly....(start playing your violins at this point)

I had confused what s wrong with it on computer and mobile this morning. Ok I will wait till restore it. :)

I always thought how it would be cool to have the ability to go back in time, but actually...it sucks. I just gained the ability to bug people via PM yesterday and now its been taken away from me cruelly....(start playing your violins at this point)

Thought it was that thread.. yanno?:naughty:

Ah no wonder since I noticed some threads that I made were gone. I always go to current event forum when I go to AD. Thanks for telling us.

My web browser in my work won't open it. Use my iPhone to work it fine. But mobile AD browser and Opera browser won't work. That s weird. :(

mobile AD browser?
thats interesting same thing to happened to SG...give it time Alex will have it all sorted, i think alot to do with 'codes' for like shorthand so small computer (which mobile phones uses) can have it enabled...

anyway at least we didnt LOOSE EVERYTHING in AD, -probably due to regular back ups taking place each month...

cheers

Mrs Bucket, does your name pronouce as BUCK-IT or BEW-Kay ?

lol
say it loud tell me which sounds snobbier ..lol

try it, its funny, it reminds me of the british tv show; "Keeping Up Appearances"

just cant help it everytime i said your screenname, "Mrs Bucket" it springs to mind...this..

wanna some gertztraiminers Frisky?
one i got here is freaken amazingly good!

Oh, it smells so good. cool! I haven't tried this one yet. how does it taste like? sweet peach or sweet mint or sweet black licorice? haha

its a Revington Gewurztraminer 2007, Ormond Valley, New Zealand
fucking amazing, well smells of fresh pear, and white honey, with dips of sweet gingerly, (if not ginger but very close), smells of cooked ginger...lightly cooked pears with golden syrups bubbling in the air, very sweet...(ok im making this up not reading reviews) and its light and soft on the finish but tastes fades not too quickly, sweet and lush...has alot of lychee and honey to the finish and within the middle of the gingerly baked pear, its really good!
the weight of this gwertz is quite 'heavy' for this kind, but i like it...i have some Kim Crawford Viogner (small parcel - "SP") variety syrupy but Light...which is kind of exceptional but in a way i think its a fluke they got to that balance of taste and lightness...
anyways apparently germans makes the best reislings and gwertztraminers...its true..

Back