AD Crash - Database Restored to April 3rd

Mobile AD browser won't work. but use Opera Mini browser in my iPhone to work with it. No prolblem. Alex, thank you for hard working. :)

Lost my siggy - damn, but dont care for my avatar, will plan to upload a new one anyway!

wow! Seems like a lot happened recently! Glad AD is back running. :wave:

Wirelessly posted

You're welcome, guys! I appreciate your support.

By the way, AD Mobile is back. :)

Oh, well, shit happens. :dunno:

images

The AD Mobile will be back either later today or tomorrow, depending on when my ISP will be working 100% again. Lately my ISP has been experiencing downtime or slowness, which sucks hairy balls because I can't finish up some online work. And using this laptop connected to an unsecured network (connected to someone else's wireless router) isn't exactly what I'm used to. :wave:
I've been there several times.

When my internet suddenly stops working, I'll sneak in on someone else's wireless network. ;)

My roommate did the same thing. :naughty:

I'm doing my best to restore as much data as possible.

Oh, well, shit happens. :dunno:

Understandable. Will it be prevented from happenin' again in the near future after you learned/realized that it was crashed ?

Understandable. Will it be prevented from happenin' again in the near future after you learned/realized that it was crashed ?

No, it's unavoidable, it can happens to any server on the internet. It's not Alldeaf, it's not Alex, it's the host server. Hence I am sure Alex did learned/realized to backup every now and then. Not that anyone blames Alex. :)

I think back up or restore you system? what is happened your system something wrong crash oh you should fix on maintence? that is difficult.

Back