AD contest

how about Fear Factor contest?

post this with odds foods, bugs, worm....

Originally posted by bbnt
Freaky, Liza, and Katize will all lose that contest big time

:naughty: You bet your sweet ass, bbnt, the Charlie's Chickies will lose that contest bigtime!!! Heh!! ;)

how about the best avatar & signature?
icon_lol.gif

How about the best essay describing Alldeaf and how it affected you since you first discovered it.

Best Alldeaf group picture.

Most pictures of you with another alldeaf member- Must be a different member in each one.

Originally posted by Pure Ion
How about the best essay describing Alldeaf and how it affected you since you first discovered it.

Most pictures of you with another alldeaf member- Must be a different member in each one.

good idea Pure Ion !!!!!!!:D

How about the "AllDeaf Idol"? Let's see if any members wanted to be mod, they gotta to prove it that they are true mods. I think that's bad idea.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
How about the "AllDeaf Idol"? Let's see if any members wanted to be mod, they gotta to prove it that they are true mods. I think that's bad idea.

if you think that is a bad idea why did you post it???

Originally posted by Pure Ion

then I am out cuz I am in Cali - that will be easy for people who live in Rochestor or by Gally.

nono... those ideas suck. lol. how about banners... hmm. who can best express the deaf culture through creativity? i mean who can come up with more original shit than the obvious: eye, ear, hands...

Last edited:
pissing contest? helluva no I ain't gonna show u my shrunk dick! :rofl:

anything would be cool!! At least we have a contest in here.

we could have the best sig and avatar with thier favorite pics of all time and they can explain why this is thier favorite!

how about who can get the most people to hold the ALL DEAF sign - they have to be hearing only......... and take pictures of it...

Back