AD contest

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's have AD Contest! Post contest ideas here!

how abt the best.....arts or pictures with thier OWN creativity and the moderators Can't participate only the members and they ( the moderators) can judge the best posting!

My idea is scavenger hunt. I will pick a word or something and make it an off color or font. It could be back posts, any forum, or any dated thread on the site and the first one that find it win. It could be posted at any day or time once the contest starts.

how about a contest to find specific pictures on line and who evers does it first get points.. For example, the host of the game will ask anyone to find picture of a beagle dog sitting in a boat with a old man smoking a cigar. See if anyone can find that picture and if someone did find it, gets point.

How about a contest where somebody win a million bucks... TAX-FREE?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
how about a beauty contest???

Nahhtttt... How about an intelligence contest?

Try posting poetry, works of arts, compositions/stories and finally, photography!!! ;)

"Outer beauty is fleeting... inner beauty is forever!"

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
NO!!!! I want SILENCE CONTEST!!!!

Freaky, Liza, and Katize will all lose that contest big time

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
how about a contest to find specific pictures on line and who evers does it first get points.. For example, the host of the game will ask anyone to find picture of a beagle dog sitting in a boat with a old man smoking a cigar. See if anyone can find that picture and if someone did find it, gets point.

I like her idea. Sounds fun. :)

I did Mr/Miss Role Model alldeaf in the last old forum- wanna do it again? but on monthly basis?

i like freaky's idea
three different categories... poetry, graphics and photography.

Back