Accuse of Sex

I've sometimes notice that some of people tend to accuse on gay, lesbian, and bisexual that they had sex just because they lived together as roommate, or hang out, or whatever. When I live with one of my roommate that was gay, some of my friends told me that they was surprised that we didn't sex at all. I was like wtf none of their business.

I just wonder why some people tend to assuming that once two gay men get together, they will have sex directly. I am curious what if I say once straight man and straight woman get together, they will have sex in no minutes, how does that make you feel?

I just don't understand why some people would think the gay, lesbian, bisexuals tend to think only about the sex?

I first noticed people made odd, and inconsistent, assumptions about other people's sex lives when I was a little kid. This was before the term “politicaL correctness” was invented.

When white people would see a white man talking to a white woman on a public street, no one would assume anything about what their relationship might be. When they saw a white man talking to a black woman they would wonder about the relationship; but when they saw a white woman talking to a black man the assumption was she was sleeping with him.

I next noticed it when I was a teenager, and even up to a week ago, nothing has changed in the slightest. It is common for straight hearing males to assume they are every gay guy's sexual fantasy come to life; and if they were to share the same room, the poor besmitten gay guy would be irresistibly compelled to make a pass at this most desirable straight sensation. Never mind the straight guy might be twenty years older and fifty pounds heavier than the gay guy.

Gotta love assumptions that look like they would make good skits for Saturday Night Live.

I first noticed people made odd, and inconsistent, assumptions about other people's sex lives when I was a little kid. This was before the term “politicaL correctness” was invented.

I am not sure what did you mean by "political correctness"?

When white people would see a white man talking to a white woman on a public street, no one would assume anything about what their relationship might be. When they saw a white man talking to a black woman they would wonder about the relationship; but when they saw a white woman talking to a black man the assumption was she was sleeping with him.

It might make such a suspection, but why would they judge them in the first place without asking?

I next noticed it when I was a teenager, and even up to a week ago, nothing has changed in the slightest. It is common for straight hearing males to assume they are every gay guy's sexual fantasy come to life; and if they were to share the same room, the poor besmitten gay guy would be irresistibly compelled to make a pass at this most desirable straight sensation. Never mind the straight guy might be twenty years older and fifty pounds heavier than the gay guy.

Well, those who accused me that I've sex with my roommate was white straight female, and some other gay guys, but not straight guys, I haven't experience the accusal from the straight guys yet, except that some of them made fun of us or asking us what does it feel like to have homosexual sex.. :dunno:

Gotta love assumptions that look like they would make good skits for Saturday Night Live.

:lol: Have fun.

I am not sure what did you mean by "political correctness"?

I am 63. 50 years ago people had the legal right, and some felt the moral duty, to openly rant against the evils of homosexuality, miscegenation (for instance a black person and a white person marrying) or any other form of moral turpitude. A man could be jailed for 3 years for sexual contact with another man, and many people thought that was getting off easy.

Now, even though many people still feel this way, there are legal sanctions protecting protecting people from this type of harassment. When someone does not voice their opinion because of public opinion or legal consequences they are being politically correct.

It might make such a suspection, but why would they judge them in the first place without asking?

In the south, at that time, there were laws against a black man so much as looking at a white woman, let alone speaking with her as an equal. Many people felt the same laws should exist in the rest of the US as well.

Well, those who accused me that I've sex with my roommate was white straight female, and some other gay guys, but not straight guys, I haven't experience the accusal from the straight guys yet, except that some of them made fun of us or asking us what does it feel like to have homosexual sex.. :dunno:

Making fun of you can mean anything from "I love you" to "I hate you" so only you can judge how serious that is; especially seen as a lot of things like that are only as serious as you take them.

Welcome to the world of dirt diggers! Get used to it, or disassociate yourself from prying people as no one will mind their own business.

The same thing applies to straight people.

I have a few friends who are roommates with straight people of the opposite sex. Yet, others assume they're dating or having sex.

Just because you live together doesn't mean you're having sex. :roll:

Yup.

Because people are fucking stupid.

At first, I thought they are just fucking stupid, but I wonder why do they think that way..

Welcome to the world of dirt diggers! Get used to it, or disassociate yourself from prying people as no one will mind their own business.

I didn't mean to pry on people to mind their own business, I was just asking why did they think that way?

I am 63. 50 years ago people had the legal right, and some felt the moral duty, to openly rant against the evils of homosexuality, miscegenation (for instance a black person and a white person marrying) or any other form of moral turpitude. A man could be jailed for 3 years for sexual contact with another man, and many people thought that was getting off easy.

Now, even though many people still feel this way, there are legal sanctions protecting protecting people from this type of harassment. When someone does not voice their opinion because of public opinion or legal consequences they are being politically correct.

In the south, at that time, there were laws against a black man so much as looking at a white woman, let alone speaking with her as an equal. Many people felt the same laws should exist in the rest of the US as well.

Ohh now I got it, thank you for explaination :) Yeah things changed since..

Making fun of you can mean anything from "I love you" to "I hate you" so only you can judge how serious that is; especially seen as a lot of things like that are only as serious as you take them.

:lol: True..

Do you ever had some bad experiences from some people who insulted or "stab back" you?

Let's say this one: I think that it is really difficult for a friend that tells you about something that you didn't know about. That would be also an insult to you, but you are his friend who found out from other people. Is that a good friendship? (I am not talking about an honest person.) How will you deal with that? Do you accept it?

Wait...what do you mean? Is a friend who tells me something mean someone else said a good friend?

Wait...what do you mean? Is a friend who tells me something mean someone else said a good friend?

When your friend says something to you and you were surprised that someone talks "negative" things about you, then the question is: Is it a rude for your friend to say that to you (even you think that you have the right to know what was going on)?

Last edited:
Because people are nosy and like drama.

Probably yeah..

Do you ever had some bad experiences from some people who insulted or "stab back" you?

Yes, I do.

Let's say this one: I think that it is really difficult for a friend that tells you about something that you didn't know about. That would be also an insult to you, but you are his friend who found out from other people. Is that a good friendship? (I am not talking about an honest person.) How will you deal with that? Do you accept it?

I do accept that if my friends told me that someone backstabs or insulting about me, I do feel like they are my good friend. Sometimes even someone that I couldn't feel like my good friend does help me sometimes, for example, I have a roommate that had drugs problem and doesn't pay me the rent till he finally found out that someone had my dog which was stolen and told me about it. That's how I found out where my dog was.

People can be angel or some form from hell sometimes, I guess..

Back