Accuse of Sex

Hwy99

Reaction score
I've sometimes notice that some of people tend to accuse on gay, lesbian, and bisexual that they had sex just because they lived together as roommate, or hang out, or whatever. When I live with one of my roommate that was gay, some of my friends told me that they was surprised that we didn't sex at all. I was like wtf none of their business.

I just wonder why some people tend to assuming that once two gay men get together, they will have sex directly. I am curious what if I say once straight man and straight woman get together, they will have sex in no minutes, how does that make you feel?

I just don't understand why some people would think the gay, lesbian, bisexuals tend to think only about the sex?

Very few people thought I'm gay. It doesn't make me being gay for being roommate with male. Dude.. that's stupid. haha

Very few people thought I'm gay. It doesn't make me being gay for being roommate with male. Dude.. that's stupid. haha

*nods* Agree, judging them in the first place are really stupid..

I was roommates with two men before marrying my hubby and a lot of people ask me if we ever got it on.

I've sometimes notice that some of people tend to accuse on gay, lesbian, and bisexual that they had sex just because they lived together as roommate, or hang out, or whatever. When I live with one of my roommate that was gay, some of my friends told me that they was surprised that we didn't sex at all. I was like wtf none of their business.

I just wonder why some people tend to assuming that once two gay men get together, they will have sex directly. I am curious what if I say once straight man and straight woman get together, they will have sex in no minutes, how does that make you feel?

I just don't understand why some people would think the gay, lesbian, bisexuals tend to think only about the sex?

you're wondering why? well let's just say too many people watched MTV Real World show :roll:

Simple: People are perverts! :lol:

It is a sort of that they are jealous of you. They probably made it up to blame someone because they get bored.

It is probably a rude for the guy to ask you personally, but you may never know that this guy is thinking about becoming gay... not yet, but in one day whatever he is ready to open his mind. My opinion is that he wants to secure his reputation first because he didn't want to lose his job and friendships. It is really hard to get the feeling that you don't like to hear. There is no easy answer for it.

The same thing applies to straight people.

I have a few friends who are roommates with straight people of the opposite sex. Yet, others assume they're dating or having sex.

Just because you live together doesn't mean you're having sex. :roll:

It is a sort of that they are jealous of you. They probably made it up to blame someone because they get bored.

It is probably a rude for the guy to ask you personally, but you may never know that this guy is thinking about becoming gay... not yet, but in one day whatever he is ready to open his mind. My opinion is that he wants to secure his reputation first because he didn't want to lose his job and friendships. It is really hard to get the feeling that you don't like to hear. There is no easy answer for it.

Probably, that makes sense..

I have a few friends who are roommates with straight people of the opposite sex. Yet, others assume they're dating or having sex.

Yup agree with the bold fonts.

Right, I agree with you.

This is very true. I live with my wife and we don't have sex, well hardly ever. lol

Yeah, some of my friends assumed that my ex-gay roomies and I had sex together but no. We told them that we're just roomies. That was a long time ago, I was 25. Now I'm on my own, no roomies whew!.

Yeah, some of my friends assumed that my ex-gay roomies and I had sex together but no. We told them that we're just roomies. That was a long time ago, I was 25. Now I'm on my own, no roomies whew!.

lol yeah I am so happy to live alone since my ex-roommate too.

Yeah...I had that happen before when I lived with a male roommate in the past. :roll:

Back