accomplishments

<seconds that> Just the act of living life, getting through the ups and downs, is quite an accomplishment in itself.

i can attest to that given my bipolar. every single day is an accomplishment for me.

I haven't used agelbra AT ALL since i graduated from high school years ago. I'm convinced that it doesn't serve any other purpose than to drive you crazy. Addition and subtraction we need to know. Percentage is important for tipping and for shopping, but algebra?? What it's good for? Absolutely nothing!

I haven't used agelbra AT ALL since i graduated from high school years ago. I'm convinced that it doesn't serve any other purpose than to drive you crazy. Addition and subtraction we need to know. Percentage is important for tipping and for shopping, but algebra?? What it's good for? Absolutely nothing!

exactly. i ended up taking geometry, calculus and trigonometry in high school and i haven't applied any of them to my daily life since i graduated. while they were interesting subjects to learn, they were also a waste of time. :giggle:

I got 5 hours of backlogged work off my desk, on a Saturday no less. Then I made thank you cards for my terps. Day of rest today!

Back