accomplishments

typeingtornado19

Reaction score
I thought we could use some more positivity so here goes. What did you accomplish today? What things did you do that made you or someone else happy or feel good? This thread is for encouragement! Everyone needs a pat on the back sometimes.

I just finished shoveling 2 inches of snow and half inch of ice from my sidewalks so others wont slip and fall. The mailman was just doing his rounds as I was finishing up..he said thank u for shoveling it all up..made his job easier. :)

well I spent an hour chatting to an old lady, who wanted me to do some work on her garden, but I talked her out of it, as it really wasn't needed, ended up having a coffee with her and her 91 year old mum. I was thankful it was me that went to this quote, as the vast majority of contractors would have ripped her off, charged her a fortune for uneeded work.

well I spent an hour chatting to an old lady, who wanted me to do some work on her garden, but I talked her out of it, as it really wasn't needed, ended up having a coffee with her and her 91 year old mum. I was thankful it was me that went to this quote, as the vast majority of contractors would have ripped her off, charged her a fortune for uneeded work.

Very ethical of you, Macian. I'd expect nothing less.

As for me, I haven't accomplished a danged thing! Guess I need to get off the computer and get busy!

Very ethical of you, Macian. I'd expect nothing less.

As for me, I haven't accomplished a danged thing! Guess I need to get off the computer and get busy!

perhaps, but im never going to get rich jillio:aw:, but I sleep well at night.
I am still getting tons of work, but I will only do it if it needs done, and my advice is free.

I am still getting tons of work, but I will only do it if it needs done, and my advice is free.

There should be more like you. A good night's sleep is much more valuable to me than a big bank account.

I told my audi he was God today because he makes me hear things when God himself cannot.. lol I love him and his wife. Its his own private practice so they make you feel like family. His wife tells me I shouldn't make his head so big because he won't be able to fit through the door, but its true. I always walk out of his office feeling brand new, almost like I feel when I get my hair done or something.. Fresh new start to my day... :aw:

outstanding citizen & neighbor you are. I miss that good ole' day. make me proud :cool2:

outstanding citizen & neighbor you are. I miss that good ole' day. make me proud :cool2:

well I'd like to add I'm still the devil ye know as macian:shock:

but I agree, the good old days is how I work, and it gets me plenty, if it needs doen I will do it, but i aim to provide a service, so I advise accordingly, even if they don't require the work, word of mouth then serves me well.

I really do despise people who are out to make a quick buck, if you can provide a good service then great, but they never really cross, theres very little in between.
ps I am also an avid bird watcher(the feathered variety jiro ,behave yourself:lol:) and I supply the conservation area with bird boxes free of charge.

anyway, anyone else done any good deeds today?

Last edited:
I told my audi he was God today because he makes me hear things when God himself cannot.. lol I love him and his wife. Its his own private practice so they make you feel like family. His wife tells me I shouldn't make his head so big because he won't be able to fit through the door, but its true. I always walk out of his office feeling brand new, almost like I feel when I get my hair done or something.. Fresh new start to my day... :aw:

emm I hope you forgive me ignorance, but what the hells an audi? a counsellor of sorts I assume??? but here it's a make of car, we have no terminologly to decipher this>? so humour me please?

I accomplished nothing, well, maybe I accomplished something by doing nothing. I just can't see it.

Back