about SSDI. I didn't notice I got this one until today!

Hi, I have never touched bank, and my husband has responsibility for account . But I found out that I have been getting SSDI from January. I didn't know about this. Because I didn't get any letter that inform I passed for SSDI.

The SSDI was deposit in business account, so my husband might not noticed, too......

Did u applied for it? My husband applied for SSDI and we did not get a letter from SSDI when I check bank account and surprised to see despoist from SSDI then we got a letter from them two weeks later. U need to call them because it is not right that you did not recieved a letter from SSDI. If u did not applied for it then u have to give SSDI money back to them.

Hi, I have never touched bank, and my husband has responsibility for account . But I found out that I have been getting SSDI from January. I didn't know about this. Because I didn't get any letter that inform I passed for SSDI.

The SSDI was deposit in business account, so my husband might not noticed, too......

:shock: Not in my house it isn't! :shock:

We share that responsibility by making it a household chore that we do together. So we know where the money is going.

Did you applied for SSDI? For your sake, you better get familiar with your finanical affairs. Why was it deposited in business account?? It gotta go to your own account as it is in your name.

I agree wholeheartedly with Buffalo.

Because if your husband/wife dies, and you don't know anything about your financial affairs--you would be screwed.

Wow, that statement is really uncalled for... besides in order to receive SSDI (not SSI) a person has to have held a job or jobs prior to applying for the disability insurance and after a person is on SSDI it doesn’t mean they cant work part time to add to their income.

The truth hurts, I know.

Wow, that statement is really uncalled for... besides in order to receive SSDI (not SSI) a person has to have held a job or jobs prior to applying for the disability insurance and after a person is on SSDI it doesn’t mean they cant work part time to add to their income.

Good one Dawn_IA agree ..some of deaf people want to work buy just can't .

Back