Abortion

But that doesn't change what I said into anything less than a fact! A woman is at a statistically greater chance of dying from complications related to childbirth than she is of dying from complications related to abortion- that is just fact. That does not mean women don't die from abortions, it just means that women are more likely to die if they carry the pregnancy to term.
What is the exact percentage?

Yes I agree with GarnetTigerMom's post #195, Aleser's post # 197 and 198. I do not need to add my posts here because their posts are pretty logical and enough.
Logical? But what is the proof? What are the numbers? How about a scientific estimate? Do you really know?

Just because a conclusion agrees with your opinion, that isn't "logic".

What is the exact percentage?

The morbidity and mortality of pregnancy: still ri...[Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1994] - PubMed Result

Ectopic pregnancy is substantially more dangerous (38 deaths/100,000 events) than either childbirth (nine) or legal abortion (less than one).

For most women, fertility regulation by contraception, sterilization, or legal abortion is substantially safer than childbirth.

I wasn't able to find a newer article (I was just quickly browsing) but you're free to search.

Logical? But what is the proof? What are the numbers? How about a scientific estimate? Do you really know?

Just because a conclusion agrees with your opinion, that isn't "logic".

There doesn't need to be numbers spewed out of a person's mouth every two seconds for what they're saying to make sense- to seem logical.

... uh, sure, you can rest on the crutch of statistics, if you happen to be retarded. Common sense dictates that more women died when abortion was illegal because there was no regulations in regards to sterilzation. Dirty tool = sick women.
Without name calling, I will ask who has proven that all illegal abortionists always used dirty instruments? Some illegal abortions were performed by doctors who followed their same surgical procedures that they used in their daily practice.

There doesn't need to be numbers spewed out of a person's mouth every two seconds for what they're saying to make sense- to seem logical.
Why does my questioning disturb you so?

Yeah, because as we all know, every single rape victim reports the crime. Oh, wait, most don't!
I know not all rapes been reported. :doh:

It seems even so you have a problem with the website I pulled up the 1 % statistic, then take it up to them, not me, I didn't wrote it.

75 % had an abortion because a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities, That's one of the most pathetic reason, if they don't want a baby then don't have sex simple as it is.

Those aren't proven statistics. There are no proven numbers. Maybe, maybe not. But there are no proven numbers.

Proven numbers don't always must prove it. Some women don't want to be known or be one of those "statics" numbers. That don't means it must be proven. Whenever it true or not, it totally up to you what you want to believe. I believe it true and that not many women don't want to report a rape for lot of reasons. Probably because most unreported rape go unreported because they are scared or don't want the media to label them in the news that makes them embarrass them to their friends, families or at work. It can put a lot of strains on a person dealing with something so painful. I say I can't blame them. Most women won't even want to annouce their illegal abortions. I remebered I read a story about a actress name Margert Kidder whom used to play in Superman. She confessed that she had an abortion in the illegal way. She went to see someone to ask for help and she said she lay on the bed while a woman friend help get rid of it by using a coast hanger and give her drugs to numb the pain. But what she said didn't realized it cause a scar tissue that she can't have anymore children that she got a bad infections. So I pretty much belive her story.

Proven numbers don't always must prove it. Some women don't want to be known or be one of those "statics" numbers. That don't means it must be proven. Whenever it true or not, it totally up to you what you want to believe. I believe it true and that not many women don't want to report a rape for lot of reasons. Probably because most unreported rape go unreported because they are scared or don't want the media to label them in the news that makes them embarrass them to their friends, families or at work. It can put a lot of strains on a person dealing with something so painful. I say I can't blame them. Most women won't even want to annouce their illegal abortions. I remebered I read a story about a actress name Margert Kidder whom used to play in Superman. She confessed that she had an abortion in the illegal way. She went to see someone to ask for help and she said she lay on the bed while a woman friend help get rid of it by using a coast hanger and give her drugs to numb the pain. But what she said didn't realized it cause a scar tissue that she can't have anymore children that she got a bad infections. So I pretty much belive her story.

Her name is Margot not Margert that played as Lois Lane on Superman and I'm sorry but the story you said above is not true at all, her boyfriend found an abortionist woman and made an arrangement for her to meet them at a motel. Before the woman began the abortion procedure on Margot Kidder, she told both of them if something went wrong, not to go to the hospital.

The woman told Margot to undress herself and lay in the bathtub, she filled Margot’s uterus with Lysol, she did not use a coat hanger.

She had bipolar disorder, suffered from depression, mental illness and had other health problem from a car accident in the early 90's not from an abortion. She also has a daughter named Maggie.

Whoopi Goldberg performed an abortion on herself in a park with a coat hanger at the age of 14.

Her name is Margot not Margert that played as Lois Lane on Superman and I'm sorry but the story you said above is not true at all, her boyfriend found an abortionist woman and made an arrangement for her to meet them at a motel. Before the woman began the abortion procedure on Margot Kidder, she told both of them if something went wrong, not to go to the hospital.

The woman told Margot to undress herself and lay in the bathtub, she filled Margot’s uterus with Lysol, she did not use a coat hanger.

She had bipolar disorder, suffered from depression, mental illness and had other health problem from a car accident in the early 90's not from an abortion. She also has a daughter named Maggie.

Whoopi Goldberg performed an abortion on herself in a park with a coat hanger at the age of 14.

That okay, If I made mistake then I am sorry, But I do remember most of it not all of it what was written many years ago. I don't always keep a good memory 25 years ago. But yes you are right I had to go back to refesh my memory. Peace.

That okay, If I made mistake then I am sorry, But I do remember most of it not all of it what was written many years ago. I don't always keep a good memory 25 years ago. But yes you are right I had to go back to refesh my memory. Peace.

25 years ago? :confused: It was written in 1991. "The Choices We Made" which described about her abortion experiences.

:eek:

75 % had an abortion because a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities, That's one of the most pathetic reason, if they don't want a baby then don't have sex simple as it is.

Or they could get themselves sterilized if they want a sex life but no babies to go with it. Except if their doctor won't permit it. Isn't it strange though that murder is permitted but you are not permitted to remove any chance of getting pregnant in the first place.

Actually I'm all for a woman being allowed to do what she wants with her body but nobody has a right to kill.

I also don't believe the baby is 'her body' after its developed a proper shape. It becomes somebody else who just happens to need to use her body for the next 9 months before they can safely part company.

25 years ago? :confused: It was written in 1991. "The Choices We Made" which described about her abortion experiences.

No way, it can't be 1991, I remeber reading somewhere late 80's. Unless you and I have different update on their stories. No offense.

It's a business.
Absolutely true, it is a business. This business knows more than women because it does not want women to know the fact about abortion. A business demands money because in order to survive, this business keeps abortion running. This means that this business demands the murder and keeps this murder on and on..... Therefore the murder within this abortion business is continuing.

Reba, I agree with Cheri's post concerning what behind the abortion.

Yeppers. And that is exactly the kind of things we will go back to if Roe v. Wade is reversed. Women using Lysol and coathangers to perform abortions. It's going toi happen, just as it has always happened. I would thinkthat we were civilized enough in this society to at least insure that those who are going to have an abortion are able to do it in a medically safe and clean environment. Or do we only have respect for thelife of the fetus and not the mother?

Or do we only have respect for thelife of the fetus and not the mother?
What about the life of both? Why just the mother?

I don't see why people treating a fetus as it's no life form. There's a life in the womb of the mother. a breathing life it doesn't matter if the fetus isn't fully growth.

Back