Abortion

Read Mann's story please. The baby died DURING THE PREGNANCY. That is miscarriage.

Yes, we know and can read Mann's post that the fetus died in mother's womb and dead fetus was being removed from mother's womb by the doctor is an abortion. No matter either fetus is dead or alive.

Miscarriage - without doctor's medical help... just lose itself without doctor's help... like what I told you in my previous post about my favorite interpreter. Lucky, they save from miscarriage.

I agree with Reba all the way on abortion issue. In my opinion unborn child really is a human being, because life is form inside the mother's womb, You feed the unborn, and the unborn grows, it's the same as you feeding a baby after birth, no differences, unborn babies grow as the same way as a baby that is born no differences. The unborn is attach inside the mother's womb, it's the same way the baby that is born would be attach to the mother, once again no differences. The bottom line is that killing of innocent children known as abortion is the most horrible holocaust our nation has ever experienced.

I think kill innoncent babies and children are the mainly WORST than remove under 12 weeks old fetus because babies, toddlers and small children have feeling and mind and can talk and see anything.

No it is not, I have to agree with Reba.

No, I know from my own real life experience from withness some friends like I shared my story about my friend and favorite interpreter in my previous post.

I think kill innoncent babies and children are the mainly WORST than remove under 12 weeks old fetus because babies, toddlers and small children have feeling and mind and can talk and see anything.

It's the same no differences. It shows you have no remorse for unborn babies? :Ohno:

Yes, we know and can read Mann's post that the fetus died in mother's womb and dead fetus was being removed from mother's womb by the doctor is an abortion. No matter either fetus is dead or alive.

Miscarriage - without doctor's medical help... just lose itself without doctor's help... like what I told you in my previous post about my favorite interpreter. Lucky, they save from miscarriage.

You are correct. When the doctor removes a fetus, dead or alive, the medical term is "abortion". If a fetus is lost through miscarraige, it is called "spontaneous abortion". Abortion is a term that means the pregnancy has ended prior to a live birth, and before the point of viability. After a fetus has reached the stage where it could survive on its own, but dies prior to birth, it is called "still birth".

You are correct. When the doctor removes a fetus, dead or alive, the medical term is "abortion". If a fetus is lost through miscarraige, it is called "spontaneous abortion". Abortion is a term that means the pregnancy has ended prior to a live birth, and before the point of viability. After a fetus has reached the stage where it could survive on its own, but dies prior to birth, it is called "still birth".

How is that the same? the fetus is dead, all they have to do is remove the fetus not killed it just like they do when the fetus is alive.

How is that the same? the fetus is dead, all they have to do is remove the fetus not killed it just like they do when the fetus is alive.

abortion definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta

Definition:

1. operation to end pregnancy: an operation or other intervention to end a pregnancy by removing an embryo or fetus from the womb

2. medicine ( technical )
Same as miscarriage (sense 1)

3. offensive term: an offensive term for something so badly done or made that it is a complete failure

4. aerospace cancellation of mission: the ending of a flight or mission before it is completed

Exactly

It's the same no differences. It shows you have no remorse for unborn babies? :Ohno:

no difference?

How ? under 12 weeks fetus do not have soul and mind and feeling as human babies, toddlers and children... :confused:

I dont agree with abortion but at the same time, I know I cant tell others what to do with their bodies. I am also realistic..if we make abortion illegal again, we all know that women will find a way to get abortions. No point in making it illegal.

Right... it was happened to Germany before... It's good to know that they loose abortion law that we are allow to abort fetus up to 12 weeks, not over 12 weeks... Over 12 weeks for good reasons like save mother's risk life etc.

It not just the sex, women abort because of rape or health problems if the woman is cripple or have spinel injury, or if she using drugs or drinking or not ready to be a mother that understandable. I am sure lot of women have their own personal reasons to have abortions so really it their business what they do with their bodies. I can't judge them for what they do. I have known lot of women abort, so all I can do is be a supportive friend and be there for them. I can't judge them or talk them out of it. Once a person make up her mind I can't stop her. So, I am sure lot of women have regrets and some don't have any regret. It a choice they have to live with it.

Yes I am with you. All what I do is respect women's choice, not judge them.

Originally Posted by Byrdie714
I agree with you. Yet at the same time, there has been situations where the rapist has found out that the woman he has raped is pregnant and wants to be involved.....

You're gonna be kidding me, Why would a woman who's been raped would allow her rapist be involved in the decision or the child's life?

Women would feel so uncomfortable if their rapist were involved in the child's life. I know for matter of fact many women who has been raped, still look over their shoulder with every step and fear being vulnerable to another monster.

I would suggest you to rent DVD to watch movie ""The Price She Paid". Check those story, I posted at other thread.
http://www.alldeaf.com/901286-post161.html

The story is a fiction but the sad fact is many former rapists filed their visitation rights to see their children in different states that's why many mothers fighting to against their visitation rights. The reason, the movie "The Price She Paid", they made is protect mothers and children and hope the court will see it and deny former Rapist's visitation rights.

I would recommend you all to rent that movie "The Price She Paid". It's really scary movie

abortion definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta

Definition: 1. operation to end pregnancy: an operation or other intervention to end a pregnancy by removing an embryo or fetus from the womb

Abortion

the embryo and fetus is, medically speaking, human and alive, and must be killed for there to be an abortion, according to the medical definition of induced abortion.

Stillbirth

A stillbirth, meaning "quiet birth" occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus or during labour or delivery exits a woman's body The sources that use this definition tend to use the term "miscarriage"

Miscarriage

If the fetus dies but remains in the uterus, suction curettage is usually used to remove the fetus and the placenta

Doctors may use the term abortion to refer to a miscarriage(spontaneous abortion)

How do you know they don't have a soul and feelings?

:confused: I do not know that 12 weeks old fetus do have soul and feeling?

Can you provide me link to against my link here?

8 to 15 weeks

Artist's depiction of fetus 8 weeks after fertilization. The crown-rump length is 1.25 inches.[7]The fetal stage commences at eight weeks when the fetus is typically about 30 mm (1.2 inches) in length from crown to rump and the head makes up nearly half of the fetus' size.[8]. The fetus cannot feel pain, is not yet sentient[9], and moves involuntarily as tissues, organs and pathways begin to develop.[10][11] The movements include motor patterns, and localized movement of the arms and legs, hiccups, stretches and yawns,[10][12] sideward bendings of the head, and generalized movements that involve the whole body.[10]. These movements are involuntary, and the parts of the fetal brain that control movement will not fully form until late in the second trimester, and the first part of the third trimester.[13]

At this stage, the heart is beating but not functional.[14]The hands, feet, head, brain, and other organs are present, but not yet functional.[15] The breathing-like movement of the fetus is necessary for stimulation of lung development, rather than for obtaining oxygen.[16]

At nine weeks the fetus' involuntary movements include curling toes to move away from an object,[17] and fingers are structurally able to bend. [18] From weeks 9 to 12, the fetal eyelids close and remain closed for several months, and the appearance of the genitals in males and females becomes more apparent.[6] Tooth buds appear, the limbs are long and thin, and red blood cells are produced in the liver, however the majority of red blood cells will be made later in gestation (at 21 weeks) by bone marrow.[19] A fine hair called lanugo develops on the head. The gastrointestinal tract, still forming, starts to collect sloughed skin and lanugo, as well as hepatic products, forming meconium (stool).[20] Fetal skin is almost transparent. More muscle tissue and bones have developed, and the bones become harder. The first measurable signs of EEG movement occur in the 12th week.[21] By the end of this stage, the fetus has reached about 15 cm (6 inches).
what is fetus - Google-Suche

This is only fetus development.

Human babies/toddlers/children do have feeling and brain because their brain and feeling development are being feed by their parents.

I don't have to provide the link. You are the one that made the statement.

I just asked a question.

Abortion

the embryo and fetus is, medically speaking, human and alive, and must be killed for there to be an abortion, according to the medical definition of induced abortion.

Stillbirth

A stillbirth, meaning "quiet birth" occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus or during labour or delivery exits a woman's body The sources that use this definition tend to use the term "miscarriage"

Miscarriage

I'm sorry Cheri, but the way Wiki has used the terms is incorrect. A still birth is only termed a still birth if the fetus has reached a stage where it can be considered to have been viable. That would be well after 2 weeks. Prior to 24 weeks, if the woman looses the baby without the intervention of medical professionals, it is called a spontaneous abortion. Miscarrraige is a slang term. If the doctor must intervene with a D&C to remove placenta, or to remove the fetus, it is called induced abortion.
If the fetus dies but remains in the uterus, suction curettage is usually used to remove the fetus and the placenta

Doctors may use the term abortion to refer to a miscarriage(spontaneous abortion)

Yes doctors do use the term "spontaneous abortion" to refer to miscarraige.

And, medically speaking, an embryo is not considered to be alive and human. It is considered have the potential to be alive and human. That is where viability comes in.

No, abortion because the doctor removed her fetus, no matter either fetus is dead or alive.

Miscarriage = fetus can't stay in mother's womb but goes out of mother's womb itself with a lot of bleed. Some doctors tried to save fetus's life. I remember an exactly about my favorite interpreter. She almost lost her baby due a lot of blood. Her husband alarmed emergency. Doctor saved her fetus's life... *phew*... All what she do is operate to shut inside of her virginal to prevent from let fetus go out... She lied on the bed for long months but she only get up for go to bathroom... She was pregnant again for twice... same situtation...

I agreed with GarnetTigerMom that abortion and miscarriage is not same thing. She correct about miscarriage situation in her post #35.

Sorry it's not a "abortion", it is still a miscarriage, but they only need the abortion equipments to get the dead baby out because the dead baby was not coming out.

Yes doctors do use the term "spontaneous abortion" to refer to miscarraige.

So therefore "abortion" and "spontaneous abortion" are not the same thing.

Spontaneous abortion

A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not elective or therapeutic abortion procedures, which a woman may choose to have done.

Back