Abortion

I read mostly about abortions. As for myself I am very against abortions cause these babies are very prescious and innocent no matter if their fathers are rapists. Also I want to mention one thing cause one of my friends whom thought that her father was rapist which her mother been telling her about her real father since she was little until her mother died of breast cancer and she tried to find her real father whom thought he was in prison and released and all of suddenly that she found her real father in real person. She really wanted to meet and asked him all of questions such why he did to her mother or why her father never visit or contact? But her father said that he never raped or never went to prison. He never knew that he has daughter. How come her mother lied to her child that her real father was rapist? There are alot of young ladies that are wanting to have abort because they were not ready to be a mother for some reasons. I also watched one of movies on lifetime one young girl went to have abortion because did not want her parents to know about it if her parents found out they would do something to her. I am saying about that. It really bothers me about abortions cause babies are very presious... Sorry to say that but some of these posts that I read are giving me bit confused anyway,..

PurrMeow - oh brother. You forgot one thing. You are raped by a stranger who has a long crime history and he has no mortal. Your body is important to protect your soul as a peaceful mind and being a happy mother. Period.

PurrMeow said:
her father was rapist which her mother been telling her about her real father since she was little until her mother died of breast cancer and she tried to find her real father whom thought he was in prison and released and all of suddenly that she found her real father in real person. She really wanted to meet and asked him all of questions such why he did to her mother or why her father never visit or contact? But her father said that he never raped or never went to prison. He never knew that he has daughter. How come her mother lied to her child that her real father was rapist? ..

Her mother might not have informed to police dept yet? How do you know if her father was telling the truth that he was very lucky for not going to jail yet. He surely knew how to tell a lie that her mother passed away...

webexplorer said:
PurrMeow - oh brother. You forgot one thing. You are raped by a stranger who has a long crime history and he has no mortal. Your body is important to protect your soul as a peaceful mind and being a happy mother. Period.

I think you misunderstand that. It was about my friend that had been betrayed by her mother for lie to her in her life before her mother death cuz her real father has never been charged and has never knew that he had a daughter cuz her mother left him when she found out pregnant and blamed him. Anyway, other than that my friend had been struggled for many years and not getting along with her mother. So after she got married she had been had several abortions and I argued her to not going thru too many times. OK

mld4ds said:
Her mother might not have informed to police dept yet? How do you know if her father was telling the truth that he was very lucky for not going to jail yet. He surely knew how to tell a lie that her mother passed away...

Ok when her mother died and she asked her step father about that which her mother told him different story as telling her step father that her mother left her real father when she found out pregnant .

PurrMeow said:
I think you misunderstand that. It was about my friend that had been betrayed by her mother for lie to her in her life before her mother death cuz her real father has never been charged and has never knew that he had a daughter cuz her mother left him when she found out pregnant and blamed him. Anyway, other than that my friend had been struggled for many years and not getting along with her mother. So after she got married she had been had several abortions and I argued her to not going thru too many times. OK

I had to read your post again. That's terrible. I think that it is too risk for her to have abortions several times. She would have died on the table. Beside, I still support pro-choice. She would have known that she would have her tubes tied to avoid another abortion. I do not think that she is your friend because she did not take your advises. It looks that she wants to get another husband for her satisfication in order to have a baby - who knows.

Back