Abortion

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Discuss your opinions on this subject.

They are bringing back Abortion to America, but in some states you need to be 18 years or older.

I am for Abortion because it is wholly the woman's choice to remove the fetus or not, because it is THEIR baby and body. What pisses me off is that there is a majority of Republicans who are against it... and guess what? They are mostly of Males. Males dont have wombs, they dont have to go through 9 months of care, they dont have labor. They obviously dont know how it feels to give birth. Yet they dont want abortion.My conspiracy theory on the Pro-lifers are that they want more children to grow up as Soliders to fight for the wars and thats pretty pathetic.

Another thing is that the fetus in the womb are incompetent, they dont have memory or the brain fully devoleped, therefore it is necessary to kill it or remove it.

Nusentinsaino said:
Discuss your opinions on this subject.

They are bringing back Abortion to America, but in some states you need to be 18 years or older.

I am for Abortion because it is wholly the woman's choice to remove the fetus or not, because it is THEIR baby and body. What pisses me off is that there is a majority of Republicans who are against it... and guess what? They are mostly of Males. Males dont have wombs, they dont have to go through 9 months of care, they dont have labor. They obviously dont know how it feels to give birth. Yet they dont want abortion.My conspiracy theory on the Pro-lifers are that they want more children to grow up as Soliders to fight for the wars and thats pretty pathetic.

Another thing is that the fetus in the womb are incompetent, they dont have memory or the brain fully devoleped, therefore it is necessary to kill it or remove it.

I am against abortion but it is none of my business what others do with their bodies. I have problem with some people who force others to have an abortion. For instance my friend's daughter who is 17 now and expect to have a baby anytime. My friend once told me her few friends come to her and told her that she should force her daughter to have an abortion because she was too young to carry the baby. It digust me when people judge teenagers who got pregnant and force them to have abortions.

I disagree with you on this fetus part, when an egg and sperm met together it created a life, it already has a soul whether it has brain developed or not.

Abortion is not an option that I would use for myself. However, I am not opposed to it for other people. I am not a judge, there is only one Judge and that is God himself. We are supposed to love one another and not condemn anyone.

i against abortion......... but if young girls preggy , which by raped or sex with guys who forced her , have alot reasons who that person like prisoner from the past , etc.. that lady have a right to abort baby if she wants to , we can't stop her.. that for example what i meaning!! .. it up to her and her family to discuss over that abortion situations!

TOF

or other ways, if person have serious risk illness or health while she preggy .. so she must have to abort.. that her big choice to kill fetus.. i know it sound sad but no choice !!! she have to go for it!! better than killing herself if she carryin baby at sametime.. u know

Why is this topic in War and Political News?

Moderators Can you kindly move this to the right forum. :thumb:

Cheri said:
Why is this topic in War and Political News?
Maybe because of clinic bombings. Which piss me off as much as abortions. Just my
twocents.gif

I support a woman's right to choose, but I also believe there should be some restrictions on it as it applies to minors.

I am against Abortions.. and i dont want to go there... its a sad thing to do to a new human being.

Nusentinsaino said:
...Another thing is that the fetus in the womb are incompetent, they dont have memory or the brain fully devoleped, therefore it is necessary to kill it or remove it.
"...necessary to kill it or remove it" ??????? :confused:

Yes, if the fetus does not have its memory fully completed, it does not know it is alive, therfore it is necessary to remove it.

Nusentinsaino said:
Yes, if the fetus does not have its memory fully completed, it does not know it is alive, therfore it is necessary to remove it.
So you think it is necessary to kill all babies just because they are not fully developed? That doesn't make sense.

So are u telling me that you "born-again Christians" are supporting the incest babies and babies that produced by a rape? :barf:

IcedTeaRulz said:
I'm against abortion, period! The baby is so precious!

Sure...how is that for an incest baby to be a precious thing? Veerryy G...R....O...S...S to think that way.

Douglas said:
So are u telling me that you "born-again Christians" are supporting the incest babies and babies that produced by a rape? :barf:

Why Barf? I don't think there is anything wrong with mothers keeping a baby that produced by being raped, Sometimes mother fell in love with the unborn baby in their stomach, It isn't the baby's fault that the father a jerk.

Cheri said:
Why Barf? I don't think there is anything wrong with mothers keeping a baby that produced by being raped, Sometimes mother fell in love with the unborn baby in their stomach, It isn't the baby's fault that the father a jerk.

That is right, Cheri. I support a woman's right to choose. This means if a woman is pregnant by rape, and chooses to keep her child, I will support her. I will also support a woman who chooses to abort a pregnancy brought about by rape. It is not up to me to tell someone what they should or shouldn't do. And, it's also not up to anyone else, either.

For me, If I was raped and got pregnant as a result, I would like to abortion BECAUSE I do not want to live with it for NINE MONTHS as a reminder and I don't want to tell my raped-child the truth, he/she will be devasted to know is it nice way to tell them? It is cruel.

I read a magazine a lady was convinced as a result by raped, she was falling in pieces and feel dirty. I feel sorry for her as it is not her fault in first place.

Back