ABC Cards are part of deaf culture!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
don't need a permit if u sell email ABC's hmm? sounds good richard? get a copy of their checking accounts, credit card nbrs, etc.. and u overcharged.. now u're in jail ;)

You still believing that shit rumor before Deafnation Pomona?

You can always suit yourself any way you can.

Richard

Excuse me, I may have missed some of this discussion, but what does this mean?? Can you explain this statement to me, Nesmuth?

You still believing that shit rumor before Deafnation Pomona?

Let's see....I'll ask the publishing company to publish a book that says "Deaf Peddlers issues for Dummies" OR "A deaf idiot's guide to finding a job" those books are for deaf beggars or peddlers who can't get a job with their 2 bit minds.

Nesmuth said:
We've just redesigned the ABC cards.

Theyre "ABC booklets" now and current on the signs. In September we will freely distribute these booklets to the deaf sellers who will sell them to people and on the back of the booklets has informaton on making donations to our deaf center so we can continue to give these free booklets to the deaf to sell.

Http://www.deafadvocacy.org/community/freebies/abcbookletprototype.jpg

It'll be a win-win for the deaf community members and our deaf center!

Richard

Deaf peddlers embarasses me.

DefLord said:
Actually I'm a bit more vicious.. A friend of mine and I were at Taco Bell eating lunch. Then this guy comes around to everyone's table and drops the ABC cards on everyone's table. I glanced at it and saw that it was an ABC card and he was asking for 2 dollars in contribution. I looked at my friend then I turned around while he was still passing it out.. I walked up to him - by then the whole store started watching me.. Then I said to him "What the hell are you doing?" He said oh well I'm selling the ABC cards. Then I ripped him a new one and told him hwo he was a disgrace to the deaf community and that he needs to get his crap and get the hell out and go get a job. Adn I told him if he needed moneys o bad then why was he wearing brand new Nikes (Jordans) and Tommy Hilfer Jeans and Shirt. He said oh they were a gift. And I told him go get a job like every friggin American. And quit making us look bad. He went and gathered all the ABC cards from everyone and then left - I never saw him again. Everyone laughed and said they were surprised that I said something.

I'm sorry whether it is for a good cause - but peddling DOES NOT do it!

HELL YEAH!

Back