A year that was 2009

mine years looks okay..

i had hard times search jobs after im leaving Victoria's Secret for second times since layoff!!

my mom and i got adopt Pandy the Beagle last June thankness godness i had pet company!! That Pandy give to my mom and me from her friend also nurse who had tons of Beagles i pets cute beagles see avator of Pandy..

my dad getting remarried on thanksgiving!! im really nervous to watch my dad as married man but my brother and me going witness my dad to become married man front family and friend also.

on December my Aunt Bev have plans to intives whole family to Memphis,Tenn its would be fun!!

next year 2010 i have no plans for me but im wishes i would go London,England for my boyfriend's milestones birthday or not but i will send him e-cards im hope so..

im wishes i would get out house and vacation somedays what i wanted but my mom tell me to lose weight they trip!!

I had a typical year, some unbelievable, some worse, but that's life. It would be a bore if it were predictable. At one point, it also came down to a sour note, broke someone's heart from AD. I take responsibility and apologize, no hard feelings... you know who you are.

2009 was a good year in general.

- Moved to Sydney in June.
- Changed universities; enrolled at University of Western Sydney.
- Changed degrees; studying Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Asian Studies and International Relations.
...and many more!

Here's to November and December :D

I am still working, I wake up every morning (alive), and I have met an amazing new community because of losing my hearing. A pretty good year, I think.

2009 was a good year in general.

- Moved to Sydney in June.
- Changed universities; enrolled at University of Western Sydney.
- Changed degrees; studying Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Asian Studies and International Relations.
...and many more!

Here's to November and December :D
fancy seeing you back on AD....now, you better stay put this time.

2009 was a year of misery, hope, realization, and now change :)

My life will never be the same again but I do know I'll be okay.

one more thing - I'm having good time in 2009 because of 2 major things.... my newfound love for motorcycling and most importantly - the beginning of deaf journey. My initial experience with it has been very positive. :ily:

one more thing - I'm having good time in 2009 because of 2 major things.... my newfound love for motorcycling and most importantly - the beginning of deaf journey. My initial experience with it has been very positive. :ily:
where you have found your identity in deaf world :cool2:

I'd like to think that 2009 is the year of many changes. Although some weren't good at all, I have grown stronger after each experience. As it is with life, we keep moving on. And yes, I still miss the loved ones that I will never be able to talk to again.

2009 has had some ups and downs, but the best part is that we got to move back to Florida. The worst so far is the financial burdens we, like millions of others, are having.

Brand new to this chatting on line so i go slowly and any tips would be greatly appreciated, but for 2009 is the year i am getting over my fear of using the computer, have been deaf/hoh since birth and rising above a barrier that has held me back from life.

Heck my 2009 is ... full of DRAMA! The good and the bad.
Especially with the fact three MAJOR things happened in ONE months!

to be honest with all of you I prefer 1999 over 2009... but anyway 10 years had went by too damn fast. (graduated from h.s back then in 1999) lol cuz I enjoyed being younger but now it's nice knowing the older I get I get more wiser with whatever I want to accomplish for 2010.... ;)

Back