A year that was 2009

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
...yes, you guessed it. 2009 is coming to an end in two months. Did you have a good year? What good memories have you gathered? '

Mine wasn't too bad. Went to Japan for a month with family in the start of the year, Canberra Deaf club has re-established, started my year at university....

How about you?

...yes, you guessed it. 2009 is coming to an end in two months. Did you have a good year? What good memories have you gathered? '

Mine wasn't too bad. Went to Japan for a month with family in the start of the year, Canberra Deaf club has re-established, started my year at university....

How about you?

ahmmm.. some good ONE awful memory...but eh im still alive so hopefully i'll be alive by the start of next year and make better memories :)

Looking forward to 2010......2008 & 2009 was pretty tough for my family. But we're optomistic the new year will be much better.

Ehh, this year wasn't the best of my life to be honest.

Only two great things happened was I became an aunty again for the 19th time. Then I became an great aunt for the first time, so that was cool.

I only can pray that year 2010 will be heaps better full with surprises and adventures.

Mine was okay.I think the best thing that happen to me was my divorce.

Last edited:
2009 wasn't my best year but it was better than 2008. :)

Year 2009 is worst economic. I hope that year 2010 may be best???

2009 has been OK. The best part of it was getting my dogs. :) I've had better years, but this one wasn't bad. My favourite years have to be either 2004 or 2008. :)

2009 was okay for us....but best thing was getting pregnant and will have the baby very soon. Other than that.....it was OK year for us. Hope that 2010 would be a better year, gotta wait and see!

The year of 2009 has brought me so much trouble. (economic crisis, worked three jobs, my dad's stroke and family in battle over my dad's company)

The only best thing that happened in the year of 2009 was when I purchased my new car.

ah.. 2009..... i had a very good time.... I accomplished quite a handful this year that I've always wanted to do for a long while. I made several new friends in Vegas and NYC deaf events, had my motorcycle adventure, had my fun moment in AD, and participated in shooting competition. I don't remember what else.....

ahmmm.. some good ONE awful memory...but eh im still alive so hopefully i'll be alive by the start of next year and make better memories :)

Hope that awful memory was not me asking you out to a date :) :giggle:

I love my year. It's been interesting.

The year 2009 is not over yet. So I can not quite say how the year went til after it is over with. Still have a couple of major Holidays coming up. So perhaps the year will end Good. :)

Well, we had a recession problem which I assume everyone had problems with financial woes trying to make ends meet. It was not a good year this year. I do hope, maybe that the 2010 will be much better than this year. :fingersx:

Ask me on New Year's Eve. Still have 2 more months of 2009.

Pretty Good! My life is hectic schedules. I am an expectation 2010 will be less busy. :fingersx:

My year had its ups and downs. I did lose jr hs friend over the summer that was hard. I did have a great year, reuniting with my 8th grade class and had a blast. I had a bad situation happen recently and moving on with new adventures. Its keeps on going :) I am currently, at the condo dog sitting and loving it!

I had a shit year, mainly because I injured my arm/shoulder. But, I don't want 2009 to end ASAP. :)

Back