A Thread About Anything Absolutely Disgusting!

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
Reaction score
You read that right. Had to save the sanity of others threads soooo dump yer crap right here!

As always pertaining to my threads, what WILL be seen CAN NOT be unseen! :D

Who would find dentures falling off disgusting?

Losing_dentures.gif

when you gotta go, you gotta go!

shitting-while-skateboarding-o.gif

Besides being overly skinny and looking like she has anorexia, that small of a waist is entirely possible. Look up Cathie Jung. Especially being young and being that skinny, that woman could easily corset herself into that size.

OMG that's got to feel like serious pressure down there! I'll bet when she gets ab discomfort, the result is short of lovely. :shock:

Eh, it's just another form of body modification like piercings and tattoos. Why does anyone pierce their ears, knowing it's going to hurt? Especially something like a cartilage piercing which takes months to heal entirely.

Cathie Jung also wears that corset 23 hours a day. One hour she takes it off to bathe and let her skin dry before putting it back on.

Eh, it's just another form of body modification like piercings and tattoos. Why does anyone pierce their ears, knowing it's going to hurt? Especially something like a cartilage piercing which takes months to heal entirely.

Cathie Jung also wears that corset 23 hours a day. One hour she takes it off to bathe and let her skin dry before putting it back on.

Yeah but I doubt piercing your earring to wear regular ears it not going to mess up your health like making your waist size zero .

:shock::eek3::shock::eek3::Ohno: :barf:

bet its a 1 hour window to shit, piss too omg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXRrkV1nVh8]Cathie Jung Part 1 of 6 - YouTube[/ame]

This a utube of her and she is breathing very heavy , you can see she is having trouble breathing way the way her chest and shoulder raise up. She is breathing as if she out of breath. She has to have all kind of health issues.

Exactly my reaction. Why those individuals would be willing to put themselves through so much pain for "beauty" is beyond me.

Ummm... that is not beauty.... nowhere even NEAR it.... that is just.... well... :iough:

Ummm... that is not beauty.... nowhere even NEAR it.... that is just.... well... :iough:

Exactly, that's why I put quotation marks with the term beauty. Others may think it's beauty but I would beg to differ.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf. Please excuse any grammatical or spelling errors.

nice french kissing over the line LOL
classic 80's invention LOVE IT!!! lol
90s got into thrillers 00's into so and so 10's superheroes but miss and hit.....
where's the film fun grrr bloody hollywood running out of fun ideas, they onyl stick with propagandas grrrr, to me Thats disgusting, the erasing of minds......

Everyone's beauty ideals are different. If we were all the same, then we'd all have lip plates like some tribes in Africa and Amazonia have, and we'd all have neck rings like the Karen have. The neck rings cause health problems as well, but that doesn't stop them from choosing to have them. Or we'd all look like that guy who cut holes in his cheeks and put rings in them and stretched it like the tribes do for lip plates.

Back