A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Taking a vacation day tomorrow so I have 2 long weekends in a row! yaya

When my son and I took my computer over to my tech...his wife showed me a 1-day old kitten that had no tail...Manx....with a very pink nose...thought it was a gerbil at first....She also had a Pomeranian that had "no hair"...said the doggie had a skin disorder and pulled the hair all out!...(and my own Pomeranian was giving that doggie "a side-ways" look....:giggle:...as to say...."who's your hair dresser?").....And a Shistzu that was 16 years old....plus...a very obese pit bull that just laid on the floor....he never even attempted to get up the whole time I was there....:giggle:...got me to thinking that at least I could outrun him if needed to!

Last Friday I got an email to do a video interview (record at my leisure within 3 biz days). When I finally tried setting it up, I found that my built-in webcam could not be found. Tried some things with no success. So I let the HR person know that I couldn't do it (really didn't want to do a video interview anyway).

So guess what, they sent me a complimentary webcam. So I guess I'll be doing the video interview after all. Apparently everyone who applies to this company has to do a video interview as the first step.

this time.... I'm gonna keep a financial record of tax deductible expenses for work, medical, and donation so that next time it will take me less than 30 minute to file a tax return.

normally - it takes me probably a week to do it :mad2:

Sorry to lay it out for you, but you're late. :giggle:

Last Friday I got an email to do a video interview (record at my leisure within 3 biz days). When I finally tried setting it up, I found that my built-in webcam could not be found. Tried some things with no success. So I let the HR person know that I couldn't do it (really didn't want to do a video interview anyway).

So guess what, they sent me a complimentary webcam. So I guess I'll be doing the video interview after all. Apparently everyone who applies to this company has to do a video interview as the first step.

Good Luck! The best part is you are still in the running for the position!

Wirelessly posted

I bought my first Jewish ring ! I love it !

My daughter and her boyfriend went fishing and abalone diving. He found the biggest abalone anyone has seen in that area. It weighed 10 pounds before being cooked. I hate all seafood so I won't be going to dinner anytime soon. Sounds gross to me but they will have a feast.

my serves on working will droppping :) will next year 2.x support MVC It will see plan

Plan to hug and walk a couple of guide dog pups in training over in Palmetto. This ought to be a great volunteer experience!

Our dog (black lab) saw a fish tank at a friend's house for the first time last night. She was so enthralled by it and the fish swimming that she started crying. It was too funny and cute.

Wirelessly posted

Jess said:
Plan to hug and walk a couple of guide dog pups in training over in Palmetto. This ought to be a great volunteer experience!

Sounds like fun!

Did you know that within the limited scope that scientists can observe/understand the universe that it is estimated that there are as many planets (in that small area - the known universe) as there are grains of sands on EVERY coastline on the globe? Incredible but true.

The freaky thing is that in our own solar system science has discovered (on Mars and with the use of one of the two rovers up there now) elements essential for life! What of all the other googol (infinitive?) number of planets out of the range of human sight/knowledge? The odds lean quite heavily on the side that yes we are NOT alone in the vastness of the universe.
_

Wirelessly posted

I joined the USANA challenge tonight! I get all the details tomorrow. I am excited! On my way to finally losing weight

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie is a lot about nothing to me . People act like they're some kind freaken god or something!

Back