A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Is there some sort of inside joke with all these cat things? Or do people love cats here that much, just curiosity.

There are a few crazy cat ladies here, indeed.

Myself included.

il_fullxfull.284817486.jpg

Cicadas are coming :run: Cicadas are coming :run:

Cool!

The last time I remember seeing/hearing them was around 2004-2005 (I remember where I was working and seeing them as I walked to/from the parking lot).

cats dont judge unconditional love via tin cat food,keep blood pressure down,and you can stick them out back door when you had enough

Oh, but I can't stick them out the back door when I've had enough. Otherwise they look like this:

cats_snow_2_(8).jpg

(true dat. We had another blizzard Thursday morning.)

That poor kitty in the snow....often think of the outdoor animals trying to survive in adverse weather...which would be the worst?...severe cold or very hot weather?....I've known stray cats to climb under warm car hoods to keep warm in the winter months here in Florida...and meet an untimely death when the owner of the vehicle cranks of the car....Just banging on the hood of your car before starting it most times will scare the cat out. Some owners forget this tho'...and have to have their car washed and detailed...it's a bloody mess.

I've heard the same up here, RR. Thankfully I have my car in a garage so no chance for cats to get in to keep warm. None of my cats are outdoor cats, so none suffer during the winter. But I see many of my neighbors who do, and it drives me crazy. I want to go scoop them all up and bring them indoors if only my husband would let me.

Our cat Mr. Sid is indoor also and neutered...the only time I let him out is late evening when my doggie goes out for a pee-pee...He loves it tho'...just putters around the flower garden and the patio....I've trained him to come back in just my clapping my hands real loud....and feel he is too scared to leave the patio...he's only allowed a few minutes at a time.

And that's totally ok. I let mine out with supervision too. They like to play in the leaves, chomp on grass, play fetch (yes! cats! LOL) with little sticks. Then they come back in. It's the owners that leave the cats out to fend for themselves all winter in -20 temps that drive me crazy.

Wirelessly posted

I can't wait for summer !

this time.... I'm gonna keep a financial record of tax deductible expenses for work, medical, and donation so that next time it will take me less than 30 minute to file a tax return.

normally - it takes me probably a week to do it :mad2:

LOL I ate sunflower seeds for the whole weekend and memorial day too! My lips become shrinked! :eek3::shock::giggle:

:giggle:

They do get dry, don't they!! I have to eat them in phases and drink lots of water in between. But I love eating them!

:giggle:

They do get dry, don't they!! I have to eat them in phases and drink lots of water in between. But I love eating them!

Me too. I love sunflowers since I was a kid. I manage to stay away from the sunflowers because they take over my LIFE! For exmaple, last weekend, we went out of town for the rides. I focused on sunflowers more important than getting on the rides. :giggle: but i manage to get on the rides and put the bag of sunflowers in my pocketbag and saved it for later that night. My kids are addicted to sunflowers as well!

I'm wearing loaner HAs while mine are being sent to Phonak with the ComPilot so they can hopefully fix the intermittent audio problems between the ComPilot & the HAs I've been having for some time now. We tried other things to avoid having to send the HAs in, but they didn't help. Not a good time not to have my own stuff, with job hunting, but at least these have t-coil so I can use a neck loop with my phone.
I have my old Oticons but have never gotten them adjusted for my current loss. I will take them with me when I pick up my HAs & have the Audi adjust them then.

I'm wearing loaner HAs while mine are being sent to Phonak with the ComPilot so they can hopefully fix the intermittent audio problems between the ComPilot & the HAs I've been having for some time now. We tried other things to avoid having to send the HAs in, but they didn't help. Not a good time not to have my own stuff, with job hunting, but at least these have t-coil so I can use a neck loop with my phone.
I have my old Oticons but have never gotten them adjusted for my current loss. I will take them with me when I pick up my HAs & have the Audi adjust them then.

What?....:giggle:

What?....:giggle:

Maybe it was just a bad dream. :hmm:
Nope, the loaner HA's are where I put my HA's at night.
Hope it doesn't take too long to get my HA's & ComPilot back.

ComPilot is a streamer which sends audio from various sources (via Bluetoot or wire connection or FM receiver) to HAs. I use it with my cellphone, the FM receiver at church & a Bluetooth mic.

Back