A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

It's not fair. She gets muffins one day and then doughnuts another. She should have to show prove she's a dad too. Maybe a bench press of 135 or throw a baseball. She can't throw like a girl or she's gone. :afro:

My parents divorced when I was a kid. I wouldn't have wanted my mom to show up at a dads' day. My mom was not my mom and dad--she was my mom, and I loved her for being my mom. My dad was my dad even though he left us and moved far away. My mom was not a substitute for him, and she didn't try to be.

So what is my view.
Is this your view?
caitlyn-jenner-dating-men-audition-boyfriend-show-paying-01.jpg

I raised my daughter alone, full custody since she was 3. So, Being I'm the macho type, she turned out to be Tomboyish....
Her mom moved out of state and really haven't seen her in a loooong time.

My parents divorced when I was a kid. I wouldn't have wanted my mom to show up at a dads' day. My mom was not my mom and dad--she was my mom, and I loved her for being my mom. My dad was my dad even though he left us and moved far away. My mom was not a substitute for him, and she didn't try to be.

I thought it was nice of her. I suppose he felt a little less out of place with her there, even if she isn't Dad.

And your point?

Some women are both mom and dad to their kids.

Some men are both dad and mom to their kids.

Are you going to say it's outrageous if single dad dresses as mom to attend mom and muffins day? Oh.. wait you'd probably show disgust.

So what is my view.

Not surprised about he is being closed minded, or he is just simply trolling.

My mom worked PTA as a female. My Pop
never attended anything because he was a badass logger. You couldn't shut down for that crap. I turned out fine I'd say. Next subject. :afro:

My dad was an alkie and a dead-beat...mom was killed...so I practically raised myself. And was both mom and dad to 3 boys...I attended every football and Karate games/competitions. So I say kudos to every lady that has to be both for her kids.

My mom worked PTA as a female. My Pop
never attended anything because he was a badass logger. You couldn't shut down for that crap. I turned out fine I'd say. Next subject. :afro:
It's a thread about absolutely nothing and everyone goes nuts LOL

Back